177

Chapter 177

    When Emperor Chongzheng asked, everyone looked at Zhou Yi in unison. Although he didn't want to admit it, this kid really had some insight.

    Zhou Yi hurriedly stepped forward: "Returning to the emperor, I think that Lord Xing's suggestion is very good. We really want to seek peace as much as possible, but we should also make the most thorough preparations. In addition, if there is a war, I, Da Yue, have to be on guard against more than just Da Yue. The Qiang and Rong people must guard against Di Yi taking the opportunity to make trouble, so we should think about how to prevent Di Yi from participating in the war is the most important thing at the moment." When the people in the imperial study heard this, their faces became more serious

    .

    Emperor Chongzheng looked at Zhou Yi, "Why, do you think Di Yi will take the opportunity to join the war?"

    "Our three neighbors to the north have always been ambitious. If I, Da Yue, really go to war with the Da Qiang and the Rong, how will Di Yi come to war?" There is no movement, after all, this is the best opportunity!" Zhou Yi's voice was not loud, but when it fell into the ears of Emperor Chongzheng and all the ministers, he felt that it weighed more than a thousand catties.

    If it was true, then Da Yue would have to fight on the whole front in the north. Although the situation of Da Yue had improved in the past two years, it would be very difficult to fight against the Da Qiang and the Rong people alone, not to mention the addition of Di Yi.

    Could what Zhou Yi said be true? After thinking about it for a while, everyone realized that such a situation was very likely to come true. The pride that had just risen in Emperor Chongzheng's heart was extinguished with a puff.

    "Then according to what Xing Jing said, make complete preparations in private, and try to negotiate a peace as much as possible on the surface! Di Yi will also send envoys to test the situation. It would be best if they can be persuaded not to participate in the war." Emperor Chongzheng After pondering for a while, he said in a tired and cold voice. He originally thought that this time he could get rid of his shame, but he didn't expect that in the end he would have to sue for peace in a cowardly manner. Moreover, this peace negotiation may not be possible. Emperor Chongzheng is not a fool. I'm afraid they have made up their minds to attack Dai Viet in an all-round way.

    If Dayue is given another year or two...

    Emperor Chongzheng looked at Zhou Yi. According to the development of Dayue, as long as there is enough time, those neighbors will be nothing to worry about sooner or later. I am afraid that the neighbors in the north will also see it. That's why I chose to prepare to attack Dai Viet at this time.

    Emperor Chongzheng rubbed his brows, appointed General Han and General Ma who were present to lead the army, and quickly called General Li, appointed him as the commander of the North Road, and took care of him in the northeast, in case there was a war, Di Yi would really fish in troubled waters .     General Li was very surprised when he heard that there might be a war at first. He had been idle at home and didn't care much about government affairs. He didn't expect the emperor to announce that he was such a big deal.     Although he was surprised, General Li still took over the errand firmly.     The so-called three armies have not moved, and the food and grass go first. Emperor Chongzheng appointed someone in charge of the supply. The military building is naturally in charge of the military department, and the food and grass financing is coordinated by the household department and the cabinet is in charge.     It's just that who should be sent to Di Yi as an envoy? Everyone discussed it and still haven't decided. After all, this person is very important and can only be discussed later.     "Okay, let's all go down and get ready, Zhou Yi stays."     "Yes." Everyone saluted together, glanced at Zhou Yi quietly, and then bowed and went out.     "Zhou Qing, this time a war may be inevitable. We have the intention of negotiating peace, but the other party may not think so. If they blindly want to provoke a war, we will have to fight it." Emperor Chongzheng looked worried.     Zhou Yi knelt down with a bang: "Your Majesty, if this is the case, then Da Yue has no choice but to fight head-on. Fortunately, I already have firecrackers in Da Yue. The construction of firecrackers has never stopped this year. If we use them properly, we will surely give These wolves and ambitious people have learned a bloody lesson. We hope for peace, but we are not afraid of war. Fortunately, this humble minister has not disgraceed his life this year. Finally, the fire gun base can be reluctantly handed over to the emperor." He said with deep affection, bowing     heavily Get down.     Emperor Chongzheng was stunned for a moment. He really planned to take the firecracker base, but he didn't expect Zhou Yi to be so opportunistic.     "Zhou Qing, you have been supervising the construction of the Firecracker Base. I trust you, why do you say that?" Emperor Chongzheng said in a gentle voice, but his eyes were fixed on the back of Zhou Yi's head.