123

Chapter 123

    Li Yingqi, who had been worried all the time, peeked not far away, and when he saw his sister going up to touch her, her face turned green.

    "How can my little girl not have a bit of girlish reserve, no, I have to go and pull them away!" Li Yingqi said and was about to rush forward.

    He was grabbed by Li Yingbi: "Hey, big brother, what are you doing up there now? They're all engaged, so you don't care!

    " What a move, my little sister, she... hey!" Li Yingqi turned his head away, feeling as if he couldn't see it.

    Li Yingbi hehe said: "Where is the public, isn't this at our house? Let's go to practice martial arts, don't worry, my little girl has a sense of propriety." Li Yingqi was pushed out, turning her head from time to time, seeing that Li Yingru was still

    there Zhou Yi touched his body, and his complexion turned darker; "I used to have a sense of proportion, look at what it looks like now!" "

    Oh, walk around, can't you just stop looking?

    " The two of them..." Li Yingqi still felt uneasy, and when he shook off Li Yingbi's hand and was about to walk back, he saw Li Yingru let go.

    Li Yingqi breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Come on, let's go." Li Yingqi was dragged away by Li Yingbi.

    Li Yingru stayed silent for a while before realizing something was inappropriate. She blushed and let go of her hand, but just as she let go, Zhou Yi caught her. Zhou Yi looked at her with a smile, "I found it." With a neat box.

    "You...you let go of me first." Li Yingru retracted her hands.

    "Why, now I know I'm shy, but you were still touching me just now!"

    Li Yingru's blushing face was even redder now, and she was not stupid, "You lied to me, right? Nothing was lost at all."

    Zhou Yi seemed to have stars in his eyes, and nodded, "I wanted to tease you, but who would have thought that my future wife would be so bold, and would just touch her husband before we got married." "

    Ah ! You..." Li Yingru pushed Zhou Yi's hand away with a strong hand.

    "Ah!" Li Yingru, who is a martial arts practitioner, couldn't control his strength in such a flick, Zhou Yi, a scholar, couldn't resist it, and was caught off guard, and was pulled into his muscles.

    Zhou Yi grinned in pain.

    Li Yingru saw that she was dying of panic, "ah, Zhou Yi, what's the matter with you, you'll be fine, let me see if the bone is broken." Li Yingru pressed Zhou Yi's arm, and then heaved a sigh of relief: "It's okay. Fortunately, the bones are fine."

    Zhou Yi was about to cry, and he would not have teased Li Yingru if he had known, he gently shook his arm, only a little pain: "Yingru, you are so strong, When we get married in the future, I won't be domestically abused."

    "No, no, I just couldn't control it for a while, it's okay, it's okay." He said and patted Zhou Yi's arm cautiously.

    "It seems that I will have to practice martial arts with my uncle in the future." Zhou Yi whispered.

    "Brother Uncle..." Li Yingru murmured, her face flushed red again and she lowered herself.

    Zhou Yi glanced at Li Yingru with a smile, opened the box, and put two gold rings together.