chapter 142

Chapter 142 The Crown Princess

    "How, is your son-in-law treating you well?" Mrs. Li asked, holding Li Yingru's hand.

    Li Yingru smiled: "Well, mother, whenever he has time, he will take time to accompany me, even if he reads, he wants me to stay by his side!"

    Mrs. Li smiled and narrowed her eyes: "That's good, then Well, my son is blessed. I can still trust the character of the son-in-law. Between husband and wife, the most important thing is the friendship between the two. The son-in-law is willing to spoil you, but you should not be arrogant because of the favor. You can show some pride in front of the son-in-law when appropriate. But don't go too far."

    "Mother, look at what you said, am I that kind of person?" Li Yingru said helplessly; "He is so busy every day that he gets dizzy, and I feel sorry for him before it's too late." Mrs. Li looked at Li Yingru's pink-faced peach

    blossoms Looking at her face, and looking at the irresistible smile in her eyes when she spoke, one can tell that the young couple really get along sweetly.

    "What about your parents-in-law, how are they treating you?" Mrs. Li asked again: "I have only met your father-in-law once, and he looks very kind. Your mother-in-law is also a very kind person. When you come down to the capital, it's not bad to have such a demeanor, Yingru, you have to respect your parents-in-law, and don't look down on them just because they are country people." "Mother, look at you, where are you talking, I

    am People like that, the parents-in-law are pretty good, just..." Li Yingru hesitated.

    "What's the matter?" Mrs. Li asked hurriedly seeing Li Yingru like this.

    "I didn't know before I got married. I only heard from my husband a few days ago that my husband's second sister was expelled from the clan by my father-in-law. Now my mother-in-law feels sorry for my second sister with all my heart, and often asks my husband to help that second sister!"

    " Get rid of the clan! How come? If a woman gets rid of the clan, what status does she have in her husband's family! What's going on?" Mrs. Li asked in surprise.

    Li Yingru whispered to Madam Li in detail.

    "So that's how it is!" Mrs. Li thought deeply after hearing this: "Your mother-in-law is confused about this matter, you just follow Zhou Yi on this matter, and you can do what he says. And don't reveal it, Don't even tell your father."

    Li Yingru nodded, she is not a fool, so naturally she would not spread the matter everywhere: "If it is according to me, I can't wait to beat up that second sister, she dared to harm my husband!" Mrs. Li nodded Li

    Yingru "What are you talking about? No matter what, they are the flesh and blood of your father-in-law and mother-in-law."

    Li Yingru burst out laughing: "Mother, I was just joking, do you believe it?"

    After dinner, Zhou Yi was about to get up and leave. He said to Li Yingru, "Yingru, you can stay at your father-in-law's house for one night. If it's a big holiday, you can accompany your mother-in-law and father-in-law. I'll pick you up tomorrow.

    " One street, but Li Yingru can't just go back to her mother's house for a visit.

    General Li waved his hand: "How can this be done? It's not a rule. It's so close. You can come back anytime. You can't stay at your mother's house all the time during the Chinese New Year. Go back." Li Yingru pouted deliberately: "Father despises me