176

Chapter 176

    Reuniting with friends is indeed one of the great joys in life.

    Zhou Yi deliberately pushed off the afternoon errand, and had a good drink with Master Sun Zhu.

    During the conversation, Zhou Yi knew that Lord Sun Zhu hadn't married yet, and this time he came to Beijing, in addition to preparing for next year's exam, it was also to seek medical treatment for his father. .

    Zhou Yi sighed after hearing this, and the image of Master Sun Zhu's father emerged in his mind, with a stalk-like body, but he was quite elegant in his speech, and he had the same self-esteem as Master Sun Zhu.

    Zhou Yi toasted Master Sun Zhu with a glass of wine, and immediately said: "I came to Beijing a few years earlier than you, and I am more familiar with the capital than you. If you can trust me, I will help you find a doctor." Master Sun Zhu hurriedly stood up and sincerely thanked him

    . He doesn't want to bother others, even friends, but now it's about his father's health, so if he doesn't want to be troubled, he will be troubled.

    Zhou Yi hurriedly stopped Sun Zhu's main gesture of saluting: "Didn't you say that I am your old friend, and friends help each other, so there is no need to say thank you."

    Master Sun Zhu moved his lips a few times when he heard this, but he did not continue the thank you ceremony. go on.

    After drinking for three rounds, Zhou Yi asked about the other students in Guang'an County. Sun Zhu said in a clear voice: "Yang Bufan is the father of two children. He failed to study, and he has been doing business with his father. Now he has established a silk workshop, and his business is getting better and better. Bigger and bigger. As for Wu Qi, he went to Tangyin and said that he became a teacher there, as for the other situation, I don’t know.”

    Zhou Yi sighed deeply after hearing this, it seems that Wu Qi I still haven't let go, otherwise why go far away, in this era, how much courage is needed to leave one's hometown!

    "Wu Qi has already passed the Juren examination. Even if he fails the general examination, being a squire in Guang'an County is enough, but he went far away to Tangyin. The Wu family even made a fuss about it, but in the end they didn't hold back Wu Qi. Really. Thinking about it, when he was a child, he was like a piece of dough, soft-tempered, crying at every turn, but he became the most stubborn one when he grew up." Master Sun Zhu sighed.

    Zhou Yi drank a glass of wine silently. It seemed that Wu Qi had concealed it very well. No one knew that he had such thoughts for Yang Bufan.

    "Then do you know the news about Zheng Zhi?" Zhou Yi asked Master Sun Zhu. Thinking of that arrogant boy, Zhou Yi felt a layer of worry. Boy, such a smart person, if there is no accident on the way to the imperial examination, he should be famous.

    But so far Zhou Yi has not heard any news about him.

    He asked Master Sun Zhu, but he didn't hold much hope. After all, Zheng Zhi was from Jiangyin, and he went back after studying in Guang'an County for a few years.

    Unexpectedly, Master Sun Zhu sighed: "Zhou Yi, even if you don't ask me, I will tell you that Zheng Zhi is gone. He had been ill for several years before, and he went there last winter. I’m afraid he’s already on the high school’s imperial list.”

    “No more?” Zhou Yi was in a daze after hearing this for a while, and he asked why he didn’t see Zheng Zhi’s name in the provincial and general examinations, and that awkward expression appeared in front of him. Yes, the classmates who yelled in the snow: "Are we friends now?" Unexpectedly, in just seven or eight years, things have changed.