Chapter 65 part 1

Chapter 65 The Flower Appreciation Party (1)

    Because Sanya made such a fuss, the atmosphere in the Zhou family was not good for several days in a row. Wang Yan wept silently from time to time. Although Zhou's second son seemed to have no changes on the surface, Zhou Yi heard him deeply in private more than once. sigh.

    Children are the debts of their parents. Even though Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer ignored these daughters when they were young, how can they not feel pain in their hearts!

    Zhou Yi has nothing to do in such a situation, he just hopes that time will heal everything.

    The time was spent by Zhou Yi burying his head in his studies, and when he didn't pay attention, it was February, and Bailu Academy was bustling again, because the annual county examination was about to start again.

    Yang Bufan and his Wannian little follower came to find Zhou Yi.

    "Zhou Yi, do you think I can pass the Tongsheng exam this time?" Yang Bufan's body has become fatter and tenderer in recent years, and his eyes are almost squeezed out by his fat face. His distressed appearance made Zhou Yi feel a little unkind wanted to laugh.

    Zhou Yi coughed: "Don't be nervous, just perform at your usual level." He patted Yang Bufan's shoulder, it felt like pork belly, soft, Zhou Yi couldn't help but squeeze it . Well, fat and tender, thick and ready to kill!

    "Zhou Yi, why are you like this!" Yang Bufan looked at Zhou Yi sadly. He was getting fatter and fatter, and he was almost the same as his father. Everyone who saw him would start to beat him up. It was really annoying. .

    Zhou Yi's face turned red when he was told, coughed, and pretended to be serious: "Bufan, you should eat less." It's not that he was joking with Yang Bufan, but that being too fat is not good for the body after all.     Yang Bufan sighed sadly: "Hey, I also want to lose weight, but when I think of so many delicacies waiting for me to taste, I feel that it doesn't matter whether I am thin or fat. Beauty can't be let down!"     "Cough cough cough..." Zhou Yi was coughed repeatedly by what he said, and after he calmed down, he looked at him speechlessly: "I didn't expect you to have a high level of thought!" She has a lust at a young age trend.

    Wu Qi sat next to him and kept silent. When Yang Bufan talked to Zhou Yi, he listened quietly. Of course he doesn't cry as much now as he did when he was a child, but he often has a slight smile on his face, and despite his young age, he already has the temperament of a Moshang boy.

    "I guess this time I'm in danger of being admitted to Tongsheng, but weeping bag and Master Sun Zhu are somewhat sure." Crying bag is the nickname Yang Bufan gave Wu Qi, even if he doesn't cry now, this nickname is still used by Yang Bufan from time to time on the lips. Wu Qi heard Yang Bufan call him to cry, but he didn't refute, just smiled and didn't take it seriously.

    "I saw Master Sun Zhu last time. Did he study hard?" After seeing Master Sun Zhu that time, I don't know if he was hiding from Zhou Yi or something. He was in an academy, and he had never met him before. .

    Yang Bufan slapped his thigh, and said in an excited tone: "No, that guy is not a human being when he studies. Anyway, I didn't see him put down his book in the academy. It's probably the same at home. I'm afraid he will read it at night. Very late, I saw him every day, those eyes were like rabbits, I was terrified when I looked at him! Hey, I think he is going to be stunned! You say yes, weeping bag." Wu Qi testified.

    Wu Qiqiu nodded, "Master Zhu is really hardworking, and he is a model for us to learn from." "

    You're about to get over it, the energy that doesn't even kill you is worth learning. Get rid of it quickly, if you also learn from him In that case, you just... you are not allowed to follow me anymore!"