chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Early the next morning, Zhou Yi met Mu Zili in the Mu Mansion, who had dazzled Sanya. He was really good-looking, with a pair of peach blossom eyes that were naturally seductive.

    Seeing Zhou Yi with a smile on his face, he first assured Zhou Yi that he and Sanya were in love with each other. Even if Zhou Yi and his son did not come to the house today, he would go to Zhou's house to propose marriage, Yi swears that he will treat Sanya well in the future.

    Zhou Yi sneered after hearing this: "My sister was raped by Mr. Mu, how can there be a relationship between the two?"

    The smile on Mu Zili's face stopped, and he saw that Zhou Yi was sure that he forced Zhou Xian He guessed that Zhou Xian might have said that because he was afraid of being scolded by his family. He never thought that Zhou Yi would bite back, but now he and Zhou's in-laws are more urgent on their side, so although Mu Zili felt aggrieved, It's not easy to say anything, but I just repeatedly promised: "I was short-sighted for a while, but I am absolutely infatuated with Xian'er. For Xianer, our Mu family sincerely proposed to marry him. Zhou Xiucai, you know, this matter It’s the best thing for our two families to be a good family, if the city is full of storms, how will the other sister survive?”

    Zhou Yi seemed to be “swayed” by Mu Zili, and sat on a chair to meditate. Master Mu and Mu Zili looked at each other, there's a joke!

    So Mr. Mu added to the flames: "I know that Zili is a bit slutty when it comes to womanizing, but I will discipline him strictly in the future, and I will never let him do anything wrong for his other sister." Zhou Yi was finally accepted by the Mu family

    . The father and son "talked", he looked at Zhou Lao Er: "What do you think, Dad?"

    Zhou Lao Er hesitated: "That's it, Sanya has become like this now, if it really gets out, even us I don't even have the face to face people..."

    It's done! Master Mu and Mu Zili looked at each other and smiled.

    "Well, it seems that for the sake of my sister's reputation, we can only agree to this marriage, but before getting married, Mr. Mu must sign a statement." Zhou Yi "balanced" again and again, reluctantly said.

    "What's the explanation?" Mu Zili and Master Mu asked at the same time.

    "Mr. Mu must sign a strong statement against my sister. I will take this order. What if after we marry my sister, you falsely accuse my sister of having an affair with Mr. Mu? So for me The reputation of my sister and our family, Mr. Mu, you must sign this statement!"

    "What!"

    "Impossible!"

    Master Mu and Mr. Mu said at the same time. This is simply passing the handle to Zhou Yi in a blatant manner, how could they do such a stupid thing!

    "Hmph, it seems that everything you said before was just to coax our father and son for fun. Anyway, I didn't want to be married to your Mu family. Our Zhou family just can't be angry, and my sister will not be ruined in vain. She said that even if she risked her life, she would get her reputation back. If I didn't want her to suffer, Mr. Mu would be in prison by now! Dad, let's go." Zhou Yi greeted Mr. Zhou Er stepped towards the door.

    "Hey, wait, wait, Zhou Xiucai, why are you so angry, as long as the other sister and Zili get married, it doesn't matter whether you sign this statement or not, isn't it superfluous!" Master Mu said hurriedly.     "Master Mu, I can't easily trust your son's character. This is also to protect my sister and our family. As long as your family doesn't talk about my sister's loss of virginity before marriage, this statement will not Now in the world, after all, this is not a glorious thing, could it be that we will easily talk about it!" Zhou Yi's expression eased, and he said in a cold voice.     After Zhou Yi's words fell, Mu Zili and Master Mu fell silent. What Zhou Yi said was that the situation of their Mu family was complicated. has a bad reputation. At that time, this statement will be brought out to prove that although there are girls in their Zhou family who have been forced, they have no girls who have had sex with others.     If they had kept this matter under wraps, then this statement would not have been circulated. After all, after Sanya married into the Mu family, the impact on their Mu family would be negligible, but for Zhou The family is different, there is a girl who has an affair with someone before marriage, the family tradition of the Zhou family can be seen!