chapter 42

Chapter 42 Zhou Zhu

    The next day, when Zhou Yi went to the academy, he found that the grades had been posted. It was the first time for the six or seven-year-olds to see their grades in an exam. They were all so excited that they crowded in front of the notice like dumplings. Zhou Yi worked hard to squeeze in. Seeing that his name was clearly ranked first, he pursed his lips and smiled. Although it was a bit invincible to compete with a group of brats, it could make Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer is happy, so it doesn't matter.

    "Wow..., I don't believe it, why is Zhou Yi the first, and I'm not even the second!" Zheng Zhi stood in front of the notice and suddenly opened his mouth and burst into tears.

    Zhou Yi looked down and couldn't help laughing, no, Zheng Zhi was determined to get the first place, but he didn't expect to get the third place in the exam, and the second place was taken by a usually inconspicuous Children from other places took it away.

    "Master, don't cry, the third place is already very good." The two servants looked at Zheng Zhi who was crying and tried to persuade him in a hurry.

    Zhou Yi walked up to Zheng Zhi who was wiping away tears, and clicked his tongue: "You're really useless, you just cried after failing a test. Are you a little girl? Only little girls are so delicate!

    " It's not a little girl, don't be complacent, I will definitely surpass you next time." Zheng Zhi held back his tears and said with his neck stuck.

    "I'll wait." Zhou Yi shrugged and walked straight to the classroom. Not long after, Yang Bufan came in screaming, "Zhou Yi, I'm miserable, I actually passed the 80th place in the exam, this time my father will definitely not let me go." "You passed the 80th place in the exam?" Zhou Yi

    asked .

    "Yes." Yang Bufan seemed to be mourning his concubine, Wu Qi pulled him: "It's okay, Brother Bufan, just work hard in the future." "

    I just don't want to study." Yang Bufan snorted.

    Zhou Yi shook his head, Yang Bufan is very talented, but too lazy, Zhou Yi doesn't want to see his great talent go to waste, "You have to think clearly, if you continue to be so lazy, it will be me, Wu Qi, Master Sun Zhu, Zheng Zhidu passed ahead of you in the exam, what would you do then?"

    Yang Bufan became even more frustrated after hearing this.

    "You're so smart, why don't you work hard? Don't you think it's interesting to take studying as a challenge?" Zhou Yi persuaded.

    "You're right, I want to take studying as a challenge, haha, I know, just wait, I will definitely catch up with you in the next exam." Hearing what Zhou Yi said, Yang Bufan followed his thinking , I instantly felt that reading seemed to be a very interesting thing, and the face that was still covered with dark clouds just now was sunny.

    After the exam, the academy asked parents to participate, but since most of the students were from other places, less than half of them could actually come. Zhou Yi won the first place, which really made Zhou Erer shine.     There are also parents who pull Zhou's second child and ask him to ask him to teach children's classics. It made him dizzy when he walked out of the academy. Those parents were either rich or noble. Normally, he would not have any interaction with those people at all, but because of Zhou Yi, he enjoyed the admiration of those parents. , and the master of the academy also treated him kindly. Thinking of this, Zhou Yi hugged Zhou Yi, "Haha, son, you are really good, give me a face, go back today and let your mother give you a good meal." , let's celebrate."     "Father, it's just a quiz in the academy." Zhou Yi was speechless.     "What's the matter with the quiz? It's your ability to take the first place. Look at those children, which one is smarter than my son?" Zhou's second son looked pleased with his father.     "Father, if others hear what you say, you can't say that we are impetuous."     Hearing what Zhou Yi said, Zhou Lao Er subconsciously looked behind him to see if there was any. Lah, you're already smart!"     Zhou Yi was helpless, he was once again glad that he was not a real child, otherwise he would have been misled by Zhou's second child into thinking that he was the second child.     Back home, Wang Yan burst into tears when she heard that Zhou Yi had won the first place in the exam. This... this is not so exciting.     "Mom, why are you crying? You're still pregnant with a little sister!" Zhou Yi held Wang Yan's hand, and the pregnant woman's emotions were indeed elusive.