chapter 83

Chapter 83

    "What?" Zhou Yi was not the only one who suspected that he heard it wrong, and Zhou's second child also looked at Sanya with a blank expression.

    "Give me 10% of the dry shares of the workshop." Sanya said with a straight face.

    Mu Zili was shocked when he heard the words, and there was a flash of joy in his heart. He didn't know how profitable the Zhou family's workshop was, but it must be much better than the Mu family's rent collector. He hadn't seen the Zhou family buy so much in recent years. ground?

    Just looking at Zhou Yi who was standing on the side with an expressionless face, Mu Zili quickly collapsed. If Wang Yan and Zhou's second child, Sanya asked for a little longer, and he continued to beat the side drums, this matter might not be possible. It's done. But with Zhou Yi around, this may only be their wishful thinking.

    If you can't do it right and left, you can't let Sanya offend all the people in the Zhou family, so she pulls Sanya and winks at her: "Don't talk about it, how can you come back and ask for things from your mother's family as a married woman!"

    Unexpectedly, Sanya threw Mu Zili away: "You don't have the skills yourself, so don't stop me. I'll follow you to drink the Northwest Wind after I get such a small amount of food!"

    Mu Zili listened for a while. Qing was pale for a while, he himself was fine crying about being poor, but now Sanya said it in such a disgusting tone in the Yue family, he felt that his self-esteem was deeply hurt.

    After Sanya finished pissing off Mu Zili, she turned her head to Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer and said, "You owe me this, and I will take this as your compensation now!" The hands on the side were tightly squeezed together, showing that she was not as calm as she appeared on the surface. She doesn't know exactly how profitable the workshop is, but what is certain is that the Zhou family's family business is now much bigger than the Mu family's. Now it is obvious that her husband's family has nowhere to go, so she can only get food from her mother's family. As the saying goes, it is easy to go from simple to extravagant, but difficult to go from extravagant to frugal.

    If she really only got the little things from the Mu family, Sanya could already imagine how the ladies she befriended would laugh at her.

    The workshop is a hen that lays golden eggs. As long as she gets the dry shares of the workshop, she will have a steady stream of money in her account, and she doesn't have to worry about it herself.

    Sanya knew that this was not an easy task, and she didn't expect to achieve her goal today, Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer felt guilty towards her, if she lingered for a long time, it might not be possible to realize it.

    The only stumbling block was Liu Lang. Sanya looked at Zhou Yi, and when she met his gaze, she felt like a bottomless cold pool. Sanya shuddered subconsciously, and turned her head to avoid Zhou Yi's gaze.

    "Damn girl, what are you talking about!" Zhou's second son fell backward in anger at Sanya's words.

    "Sanya, how can you say that?" Wang Yanyou looked at Sanya in disbelief.

    "What am I talking about? Don't you know? I suffered a lot when I was a child, and it's the same when I grow up. When Wuya got married, what were you like, and what kind of families did you choose for her? What about me? , What kind of shabby households did you choose for me? I know that I am a daughter, and I can't give you old age. She will be able to marry into the family of the official, and her husband is still young, so there is no limit to your partiality!!!!" The more Sanya talked, the more excited she became, and in the end it was almost hysterical.