chapter 130

Chapter 130

    In this situation, neither of them could say anything. Ma Qun walked a long way in front of Zhou Yi, and Li Yingru looked back at him from time to time.

    And behind Li Yingru, Pan Si watched Li Yingru and Zhou Yi's every move, his face under the veil was distorted with jealousy, why, why Li Yingru could get into Zhou Yi's eyes, it was like this in the past and present. As for her, she had a miserable fate in her previous life, and in this life, she still has to marry into the Zhang family following her fate in the previous life. Why, why can't she get what she wants even if she does it all over again?

    Seeing Zhou Yi staring at the passing cavalry, Tong Baobao patted him on the shoulder, and gave him a tacit look: "It seems that you are also a person who cherishes flowers, and you pretended to be serious before." Zhou

    Yimo Touching his nose, it's hard to say that he is looking at his future daughter-in-law. If Tong Baobao finds out, this guy will have to bluff.

    "Let's go there. People are almost here, and the game should start." Tong Baobao glanced at the emperor's yurt and said.

    Zhou Yi nodded. When the two arrived, Emperor Chongzheng just came out of the yurt where he was staying. Zhou Yi saw that he looked very happy today. That's right, it's hard to be aboveboard, and to have fun for a while, naturally, like a wild horse that has run wild.

    "Woooooh..." The loudspeaker blew, and the polo match officially started.

    The first scene is Emperor Chongzheng and a group of ministers. The two sides are riding against each other on horseback. The autumn wind is rustling, which is really a bit tense.

    Zhou Yi had never watched a polo match before, but after watching this grand opening, his interest was instantly aroused.

    Under the order of the referee, the two sides moved, and for a while, the sound of horseshoes, the excited roar of the players, and the excited shouts of the people watching the game outside the court filled Zhou Yi's eardrums. In such an atmosphere, it is easy to soar adrenaline.

    Not to mention, Emperor Chongzheng really had two brushes. Although he was a fat man, he was a flexible fat man. He bent over, possessed his body, and lay on his back. A series of movements were more flexible than a yoga practitioner.

    Apparently Emperor Chongzheng didn't brag that day, he really played well.

    In the end, it was Emperor Chongzheng who won the game. At the end of the game, Emperor Chongzheng jumped off his horse and laughed loudly: "Happy, happy..."

    Zhou Yi noticed that Yang Zhiwen, who was walking behind Emperor Chongzheng, was shaking when he walked, and secretly laughed. , let you ridicule me that I can't play polo, and I deserve to suffer now.

    The second match was between courtiers and courtiers. This time it was much more intense than when Emperor Chongzheng was around. After all, when Emperor Chongzheng was on the court, who would dare to let go of his hands and feet to really play polo? If Emperor Chongzheng was injured What should I do? It is inevitable to be tied up in a fight.

    The third game was played by the juniors present. This time it was much more interesting than the first two games. Playing polo is the favorite activity of the children of these aristocratic families. Not to mention their extraordinary skills, at least they are better than their parents who have no time to practice. Technology is much better.     Moreover, they are all arrogant and arrogant, no one will admit defeat, they are all working hard, there is no such thing as giving in or not in their hearts, and they wish they could just beat the other party into a sieve before giving up!     Emperor Chongzheng was very happy to see it, and kept applauding.     Zhou Yi looked terrified, how could it be good, those guys were almost desperate without seeing them!     Suddenly, with a sound, a person fell off the horse.     "Tingxing!!!" Zhang Guogong, who was sitting outside the arena, stood up in horror and cried out.     Tong Baobao happened to be next to Zhang Tingxing. Everyone was excited, and the horse has inertia when running. Although he had already seen that the horse was about to step on Zhang Tingxing who was lying on the ground, he still couldn't give orders. Seeing that the horse was about to step on Zhang Tingxing, Tong Baobao hurriedly He ruthlessly pulled the rein aside, and the horse's hooves stopped an inch away from Zhang Tingxing.     Zhang Tingxing was lying on the ground, his face was pale, and big drops of sweat were falling down. If the horse had just moved forward by a little bit, he might have to pay his life here.     When such a thing happened, of course everyone stopped, and Tong Baobao was very unhappy: "Zhang Tingxing, what are you doing, why did you suddenly fall off the horse, if it wasn't for my excellent equestrian skills, you would have been miserable just now!" He was also frightened Well, if Zhang Tingxing is trampled to death by his own horse, that Duke Zhang will go crazy with Tongfu!