chapter 111

Chapter 111 Things Nan Wang and Hua Kui Have to Say

    When the truth is false, the false is also true, and when the false is true, the true is also false. What Zhou Yi said to the emperor was eight times true and half false. In addition, he had the innocent and sincere face of a seventeen-year-old boy, intentionally It is also so straightforward to set others up, which is easy for the suspicious emperor to win his trust.

    Zhou Yi returned home slowly with two things in his hands.

    The first step has been completed, and the second step is to run the Dai Viet Times. The power of the Dai Viet Times may not be obvious at the beginning, but with the future development, those people in the court will definitely be able to see the truth in it. I don't have enough power in my hands, so it's hard to guarantee that the wedding dress is not made for others in the end.

    Therefore, he had to find an ally of sufficient weight first, so that others would not dare to peep at him easily, but the ally itself was not that ambitious and could be mastered by him.

    Zhou Yi thought for a long time last night before finalizing the candidate.

    After putting Shangfang's sword in the study, he left the door with the imperial brush carried by the emperor.

    Tong Mansion is located in the middle of West Street. Just standing outside the gate, you can feel the luxury and luxury of Tong Mansion. There are even four stone lions standing at the gate.

    "What are you doing, this is Tong's Mansion, please go away." Zhou Yi was just about to approach when the gatekeeper yelled at him.

    Zhou Yi was about to speak, when suddenly a voice called out in surprise: "Zhou Yi, are you here to find me?" Zhou

    Yi turned his head, and saw Tong Baobao, Ma Biwen, and Qi Qu riding tall horses, behind them The servants are gathered here, and it seems that they just came back from an outing somewhere.

    Zhou Yi stepped forward and said with a smile, "That's right, I'm here for you."

    "We?" Tong Baobao pointed at himself suspiciously: "Didn't you just look for me?" Then pointed at the other two: "You're looking for us ?”

    Zhou Yi nodded.

    Ma Biwen laughed: "What can you do with us?"

    Zhou Yi looked around, "It's more important to find a quiet place."

    Tong Baobao jumped off the horse and called the others, "Then go to my yard, it's very quiet there."

    Qi Qu rolled his eyes, and Ma Biwen sneered, "You're ashamed to say, just your pervert was reincarnated." The courtyard is full of Yingying and Yanyan, where is it quiet?" "

    Then where do you say you are going?"

    "Go to my house." Qi Qu said in a cold voice, today he is still wearing a red suit and a veil Wearing tulle, such a person should be extremely public, but he has an extremely quiet temperament, and he doesn't say a word easily on weekdays.

    "Okay, okay, brother Qi's yard is really quiet, let's go there, it won't be far away anyway." Tong Baobao clapped his hands and praised.

    So a few people went to Duke Qi's mansion, needless to say the grandeur of the Duke's mansion, Zhou Yi didn't bother to see how rich his family was at this time, so he followed Qi Qu to his yard.