chapter 128

Chapter 128

    Speaking of this, Tong Baobao slapped his hands: "By the way, Zhou Yi, do you know? My father gave me a good lesson because of publishing an article scolding Mr. Yuchi. Before when I was not doing business, he said that I He's a dandy, and now I have a serious job, and he still wants to scold me, it's really difficult to serve me!" Tong Baobao said unwillingly, frowning. That's right, the Da Viet Times was approved by the emperor. It is a serious imperial court organization. Tong Baobao and the others worked in it, so they naturally took a position. Although it is an editor that I have never heard of, it is still good. He is a person who receives the imperial salary on a monthly basis!

    Zhou Yi smiled, how could he not know that Tong Guozhang came to the door, Zhou Yi turned his head to look at Tong Baobao, and said softly: "In the future, if your father scolds you again, just say that you are doing business for the emperor. If you say that, he won’t be able to scold you.”

    Tong Baobao’s eyes lit up, and he laughed loudly: “Yes, this is a good idea, he himself is at home, but I have a serious job, next time I will Use this to block him, let's see how he has the face to teach me!"

    Zhou Yi looked forward and licked the corner of his mouth, he could already imagine Tong Guozhang was so angry that he was about to have a stroke when he heard Tong Baobao say that, he could He didn't hold any grudges at all, really, he was just helping a bunch of idiots, Tong Baobao.

    Tong Baobao and Zhou Yi were chatting and laughing in front, Qi Qu and Ma Biwen and Zhang Tingxing walked side by side behind, Zhang Tingxing looked at Zhou Yi's back, squinted his eyes and asked, "Brother Qi, Brother Ma, what is the relationship between Zhou Yi and Tong? When did brother’s relationship get so good?”

    Qi Qu glanced at Zhang Tingxing, “It’s not that he has a good relationship with Brother Tong, but he has a good relationship with the three of us.”

    Ma Biwen stroked his hair, it’s not necessary nod.

    Zhang Tingxing laughed, "You guys don't care about making friends."

    It meant that Zhou Yi was not qualified at all.

    Ma Biwen sneered, rolled his eyes at Zhang Tingxing, and said in a soft and feminine voice: "Zhou Yi is the champion, and now he is a third-rank official in the court, and he is also a celebrity in front of the emperor. What do you think, he What is worse than us, or worse than you, you have been acting weird since you saw Zhou Yi just now, what's the matter, did Zhou Yi provoke you, or are you jealous because you see someone promising?" Ma Biwen

    said Although the eldest princess's grandson has always been secretly ridiculed in the upper-class households of the imperial capital because of his voice problem, no one dares to tease this tiger's beard in person.

    Zhang Tingxing did not dare to show any disrespect to Ma Biwen, his face froze, and he denied it with a smirk: "Why, I met Zhou Yicai for the first time, where did you get any opinion from?

    " With a snort, he turned around and walked quickly to catch up with Zhou Yi and Tong Baobao.

    Qi Qu had a cold face, and he didn't intend to talk to Zhang Tingxing.

    There are Tong Baobao and Zhou Yi at the table, so it will not be deserted. Zhou Yi speaks humorously, and Tong Baobao is a natural fool. With Zhou Yi's intentional cooperation, the two of them seem to be talking about crosstalk. It's so lively when you come and we go .

    Even Qi Qu, who was always a taciturn young master, was amused several times, and Ma Biwen even supported his chin, and the silver bell-like laughter never stopped.