184

Chapter 184 Conditions

    "Okay, no matter what the name of Dayue is, it is a fact that Daqiang has been defeated, and now we temporarily cancel the plan to attack Dayue." King Di Yi stopped the arguing courtiers, and he stood up and walked around the yurt for a few minutes. Back and forth, looking to the west, Da Qiang, if he was really maimed by Da Yue this time, it might be another good opportunity for Di Yi.

    This war changed the situation of the Northwest Pass suddenly. To the west of the Northwest Pass defended by General Ma, the Rong people retreated a hundred miles that night. Although they had not given up on the war, anyone with a discerning eye could see that They have withdrawn from their hearts.

    The Daqiang people are naturally very angry with the Rong people: "These eggless bastards are all prairie men, but they are as courageous as mice. They were dealing with it before, and now they are retreating directly. King, why don't you I'll take people to show them a good look, and teach them a lesson."

    The Great Qiang King glared at the big man, what time is it, even if the Rong people are not obedient, at least they are still in an alliance with them at this stage. Just let him worry, how can he be troubled now.

    "The most urgent thing now is to consider whether this war will continue. We have been attacking for so long. If we don't get anything, we just go back and suffer heavy losses. Then this year's life will be even more difficult for us. But if we continue to attack , how should we resist Da Yue's artifact?"

    "King, why don't we make peace with Da Yue, I guess, there are not many artifacts like Da Yue, otherwise the war was so tragic before, why didn't they take it out? It has caused so much pressure on Dai Viet, and Dai Yue has always valued peace. For them, face is more important than anything else. We can be a little bit softer when we seek peace, and we can get some reparations from Da Viet as before, anyway. Dai Viet has a lot of money now, I heard that they have made a lot of money doing business overseas, we must have a better attitude, those dignified officials of Dai Viet and the emperor of Dai Viet will agree, this way, we can also make up for our losses in this war.”     Da Qiang King nodded after hearing this. This is indeed a solution. He was about to ask everyone to work together to see how to solve this problem satisfactorily, when someone came in and reported, "King, Dayue sent people here!     " The atmosphere suddenly became solemn, and the Great Qiang King frowned slightly: "Bring people in."

    The person from Dayue who came in had two beards and was about twenty years old. Anyone familiar with Zhou Yi would definitely know him. His name was Liu Ying, and he was a member of the external affairs team of the Commercial Academy and Research Institute for Zhou Yi. One of the members, including the promotion of products produced by the research institute, is very clever, and Zhou Yi is gradually increasing his training.

    Liu Ying walked in, facing the burly man with a large tent, he had a smile on his face, which looked somewhat similar to Zhou Yi's smile.

    "Respected Great Qiang King, I would like to convey my request of Great Yue to you on behalf of my coach Zhou Yi Zhou." Liu Ying leaned slightly.

    "Demand? Why do you Da Yue make demands on us?"

    Liu Ying's smile remained unchanged: "As the victor, can't you make demands on the defeated party?" "

    You..." These words can make Da Qiang's These temper tantrums were provoked, and everyone glared at Liu Ying, and some of them looked like they were going to step forward to use force against Liu Ying.

    He was stopped by Da Qiang King: "Back down." He looked at Liu Ying calmly: "Tell me about your Da Yue's request." The word "request" is a bit heavy.