chapter 92

Chapter 92

    "This candidate sits back." At this time, the guard patrolling their row came over and reminded the uncle of the country that if he hadn't been too big, they really couldn't afford to provoke him, and they might just take him directly at this moment. Throw it out of the examination room.

    Uncle Guo curled his lips, if his father hadn't insisted on letting him take the exam, and said that if he caused trouble in the exam room, he wouldn't give him money, he wouldn't have come to suffer this bird crime!

    Uncle Guo sat back happily, and gave Zhou Yi a hard look. This damn kid, knowing that he was hungry, came to covet him on purpose.

    Uncle Guo opened his food box in resentment. They were all beautiful and exquisite snacks of various colors. It was okay to eat while they were hot, but now it was so cold that they couldn't swallow the cold food.

    Zhou Yi ignored the wave of hatred he had inadvertently drawn, and after eating the noodles, he let the stove light up, roasted his hands, lit the candles, and began to answer the questions.

    At about nine o'clock, Zhou Yi began to collect the test papers. Just in case, he hung the cloth bag containing the test papers inside his sleeping board.

    During the inspection, both the quilt and the clothes were torn apart, but Zhou Yi already had experience. He specially brought a needle and thread, threaded the thread on the candle, stuffed the cotton in, and roughly sewed it so that the cotton would not Just fall out of the quilt.

    Seeing this move, the corners of Uncle Guo's mouth twitched. He never thought that there are such strange things among scholars, and they even learn how to thread needles like women!

    Zhou Yi couldn't care what the man across from him thought of him, a quilt was spread under it, and two quilts were covered on top, Zhou Yi lay down and sighed contentedly, it was so warm.

    Freeing his thoughts, Zhou Yi soon fell asleep, and even snored a little, three long and one short, very regular.

    To be honest, Zhou Yi's snoring was very small, but the examination room was already extremely quiet, except for the rustling sound of candidates flipping over the test papers, other times it was almost audible.

    When most people are concentrating on answering the questions, the slight snoring sounds disturbing.

    Uncle Guo sat across from him and grinned silently. When he saw Zhou Yi answering the questions at first, he thought how powerful this guy was, but now it seems that he is nothing more than that, which is quite weird.

    Seeing that Zhou Yi was sleeping soundly, he rolled up the quilt and curled up to go to sleep. It's a pity that his quilt is good-looking, and it's comfortable to be next to, but a quilt can't care about the head and tail, trying to cover the whole body, the place under it slipped away again, and the cold wooden board made him shiver.

    After a good night's sleep, Zhou Yi opened his eyes the next day and it was already dawn. However, most of the candidates answered the questions very late last night, and many of them are still sleeping at this moment.

    Zhou Yi sat up and left the warm quilt. A gust of cold wind blew in, making him shiver uncontrollably. He quickly got dressed and rubbed his cheeks.

    After waking up for a while, Zhou Yi inadvertently glanced across to him, and saw the little crab huddled up like a puppy, with the quilt barely covering his upper body, Zhou Yi looked at him and shook his head, this guy, he is an old man without the wind and cold. Son of God. I really don't know why I came here, and I didn't see him answer the question.