chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Zhou Laoer came out after finishing speaking. He had just separated and had a lot of things to do. At the very least, he needed to build a stove, otherwise he couldn't cook.

    Zhou Yi wanted to watch the fun, so he stuck his head at the door of the upper room and looked inside, only to see Mr. Zhou and Boss Zhou scolding Da Lang a few words, and Da Lang kept crying that it was his first time to go. If you don't commit any more crimes in the future, this matter will pass like this.

    On the other hand, Second Sister Li looked at the slap marks on Da Lang's face, and blamed Zhou Lao Er for being too aggressive: "His second uncle is also true. Da Lang is the eldest grandson of the Zhou family after all. Even if he wants to fight, it should be Dad. He is a second uncle." Uncle has such a heavy hand, and still faces so many people on the street, what face will Da Lang have in front of his classmates in the future!"

    Zhou Boss kept a dark face and said nothing, but seeing that Zhou Lao Er hit Da Lang in his heart micro word.

    Zhou Yi's heart became angry when he saw it, what the hell, I really can't be a good person. He rushed to Zhou Laoer and imitated what Li Ermei had said just now, without the slightest sense of shame in making a small report.

    Zhou Lao Er was silent for a while, "It seems that I am meddling in my own business." Then he continued the work in hand. Wang Yan came over and nodded Zhou Yi's forehead: "Go and play, don't worry about your father's work." "

    Oh." Zhou Yi stuck out his tongue, knowing that Wang Yan was going to comfort Zhou's second child, so he He ran away in a flash.

    The family is separated, except for the house and the land, the second room is not available. Naturally, the sisters don't have to be busy hunting pigweed and feeding chickens and ducks. The big girl is used to doing it, so she can't take any time off, so she fetches water to clean up the two houses. Clean and tidy, Sanya hid in the house early in the morning and didn't know what she was doing. The five and six were so brisk, they all ran out to play with their friends in the village.

    Zhou Yi looked at the sky boredly, and strolled out of Zhou's courtyard. There are about two hundred households in Xiawan Village, which can be regarded as a big village. The county is relatively close, and the men in the village can go to work part-time when they are not farming, so the whole village is usually quite peaceful.

    It's a pity that the recent forced labor has seriously injured the village's muscles and bones. Less than one-tenth of the people who can afford the money, more people need to go out, and it is still unknown whether they will return.

    In the past few days, the village has been shrouded in gloom. There are no old grandparents chatting and beating at the entrance of the village. Even the noisy children in the past seem to feel the heavy atmosphere, and the joy of fighting in the village is gone.

    Zhou Yi walked all the way, seeing that there was no one on the sun-dried grain dam at the entrance of the village, which was still full of laughter and laughter in the past, and felt powerless again.

    Picking chrysanthemums under the eastern fence and seeing Nanshan leisurely is just an ideal rural life, but in ancient times, farmers were more likely to face the loess and their backs to the sky, and always prayed for God to reward them with food. The world is peaceful, officials are clean, landlords are kind, and family members are healthy. If you get sick, whatever you do here is waiting for your family to be ruined.