175

Chapter 175

    Everyone in the courtroom was arguing like black corns, and Zhou Yi watched it with great interest.

    Perhaps it was too obvious that he was enjoying the show, Emperor Chongzheng gave him a look, Zhou Yi shrank his neck and restrained his expression a little.

    But a pair of eyes are shining, obviously it is the mentality that watching the excitement is not a big deal.

    Emperor Chongzheng was a little funny, Zhou Yi was capable, so he had to use him, but he also didn't want Zhou Yi to be promoted too quickly, at least for now, Zhou Yi couldn't be the chief examiner... His eyes passed over all the officials in the hall,

    seeing Emperor Chongzheng paused for Wen Qu standing aside.

    Xu Shi was annoyed by the quarrel, and Emperor Chongzheng coughed: "Okay, I asked you to recommend the chief examiner, not for you to quarrel. This matter has been discussed in the court for several days, and there is no charter. If so, then Let me designate it."

    When the officials in the hall heard what Emperor Chongzheng said, they stopped their quarrel and all looked at him eagerly. Naturally, the emperor's appointment of the chief examiner was the right thing to do, but if the appointed person is really not qualified , ministers can also refute.

    "Wen Aiqing has great talent and knowledge, and has a good character. He is really the perfect candidate for Enke's chief examiner. Wen Qu, I order you to be the chief examiner of Enke's examination. Is it possible?

    " It's about the pie, but Wenqu was hit by a big pie for no reason at the moment. He opened his mouth wide, as if in a dream.

    Emperor Chongzheng snorted: "Why, do you feel that you are not competent?"

    Wen Qu just woke up like a dream, hurried out of the team and knelt in the main hall, kowtowed with a bang, his words choked up: "Your Majesty, I... "

    "Well, that's good. As for the people who accompany the exam, you can make a note and play it yourself. Retire!" It wasn't

    until the emperor left that everyone came back to their senses. How could they fight like something? Why did the position of the chief examiner fall to Wen Qu, a transparent person?

    They found it weird, but it wasn't that Wen Qu was not qualified to be the chief examiner. He was a bachelor of the Imperial Academy. There is no problem.

    But the key point is that now the Imperial Academy has been reduced to a marginal institution, and the people in the Imperial Academy have little influence in the court. Wen Qu, a scholar, is the most insignificant in history.

    He has been a bachelor for so many years, and he has never served as the chief examiner of the general examination. He once served as the chief examiner of the capital city and rural examinations, but can the rural examinations and the general examinations be of the same level!

    If you pass the township examination, it's just a juren. After the examination, those candidates still have to go back to their respective homes and find their own mothers. Not to mention how many of these candidates can pass the general examination, but even if they can pass, everyone will go to curry favor. The chief examiner of the general examination recognized him as a teacher, who still remembers the chief examiner of the rural examination!

    The emperor ordered Wen Qu to be the chief examiner, everyone had no reason to refute, but for this person who has been transparent for many years to be the chief examiner, it was inevitable that he felt a little bit muttered in his heart. . It was probably saying that Wen Qu somehow made Emperor Chongzheng hang such a big piece of pie on his chest suddenly.