196

Chapter 196

    In the year 510 of the Chinese calendar, in September 2020 of the Gregorian calendar, in the classroom of Class 3 and 2 of Senior High School No. 1 Middle School in Beijing, Huaguo, a history teacher was spitting on the podium.

    "Yesterday, we learned about the Dai Viet Dynasty. We focused on the analysis of the Dai Viet New Deal. Yesterday we learned a little about the founder of the Dai Viet New Deal—Zhou Yi. Today, we are going to learn about the most magnificent history of the Hua Kingdom—the establishment of Da Hua. And The leader who single-handedly laid the foundation for the new chapter of Huaguo is also Zhou Yi, Emperor Huashi, he is recognized as the most outstanding politician, economist, sociologist in the world..." A list of everyone's names let the

    following The students are also drunk.

    A fat student poked his deskmate with his elbow, "Hey, what do you think this Emperor Huashi can't do! Look at the names given to him in the history books, how can this be human?" Ah, it's amazing!"

    The tablemate wearing glasses thought about it seriously, and said with a serious face: "Probably have children? I really can't think of anything else my idol can't do besides having children. Already!"

    "Ha, I know, Emperor Hua Shi is your idol!" the fat man whispered.

    The student wearing glasses clung to Fatty's ear mysteriously, "Tell you, I read a lot of unofficial histories about Emperor Huashi. The more I read, the more mysterious the origin of Emperor Huashi came to me..."

    Fatty The one who was hanged hurriedly asked: "Why is it mysterious?"

    "Emperor Huashi may be a time traveler!"

    The fat man heard this and cut his throat: "This is a cliché, okay? You can go online and look it up, the most likely He is a historical figure who traveled through time. No matter which forum he is in, Emperor Huashi is ranked first. I thought it was something extraordinary, and he said it mysteriously!" "Wang Jie, what are you talking about, stand up,

    you Let’s talk about the historical evaluation of Emperor Huashi.”

    Fatty secretly called it unlucky, but although he didn’t like to study, there were too many posts discussing Emperor Huashi on the Internet, so he also read a lot of them. He might not know about other historical figures. Clear, but he still has a little understanding of Emperor Huashi.

    "Huashi Emperor Zhou Yi won the first prize in the 17th year of Chongzheng, and was selected into the Hanlin Academy. Later, um, the New Deal began later, vigorously developing the economy, promoting maritime trade, opening the era of Huaguo's great voyage, and emancipating the minds of the public. , set up a new school, at that time it was called, oh, it was called the School of Business, which is the number one university in the world today, Capital University, teacher, I also want to apply to Capital University..." His words immediately caused the students to roar with     laughter , this fat man's grades in the class are often at the bottom of the list. Capital University, that is the university that students all over the world dream of. He looks like this, and he still wants to take the entrance exam of Capital University. I'm afraid he is dreaming!     The history teacher hurriedly stopped the students from laughing: "What are you laughing at? Wang Jie's ambition is worthy of encouragement. Just work hard if you have a goal. Wang Jie, please continue." "Okay, teacher.     Hua Emperor Shidi vigorously cultivated scientific and technological talents, making Huaguo's science and technology always ahead of the world, and established an advanced economic system and political system. Emperor Huashi used the age of great voyages to empty out many resources in other parts of the world..." "     Ahem ..." Fatty said this, and the history teacher coughed immediately, "Student Wang Jie may have read the comments on the Internet, but what the teacher wants to tell you is that this is a foreign country's slander against Emperor Hua Shi, and the age of great navigation gave other people in the world The advanced ideas spread in the local area, which made the advanced economic system and political system of Hua country spread to other countries in the world. Emperor Hua Shi made indelible contributions to the development of world civilization. Don't be misled by those ulterior motives on the Internet."     "Yes." The students all agreed with a smile.