chapter 129

Chapter 129

    Li Yingru's eyes gradually turned red, and she wiped them away in a hurry, secretly hating herself for not being up to date, why Zhou Yi's few words made her mood fluctuate more than the sum of the past seventeen years.

    "Thank you for what I did..." Li Yingru shyly withdrew her hand, exhaled, raised her head and said, "After we get married, you just want to treat me better!"

    Zhou Yi chuckled and couldn't help touching her Li Yingru's head: "Fool!"

    With such lingering pampering, Li Yingru's heart suddenly thumped like a deer, and she lowered her head and dared not look at Zhou Yi again.

    Zhou Yi and Li Yingru didn't stay in the teahouse for long, although they were engaged, but in the eyes of caring people, they would still gossip.

    After Zhou Yi and Li Yingru bid farewell, they walked along the street towards home, and saw Qingzhu anxiously.

    When he saw Zhou Yi, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Master, I was scared to death. I thought you were going, and you didn't say anything when you went out."

    He came forward and saw that Zhou Yi's clothes were wrinkled Now, busy patting; "Young master, you have been in the study for several days, and you will not be disturbed except for delivering meals. My wife and I are very worried. When I brought you lunch just now, I found that you disappeared. , I was scared out of my wits at that time..."

    Zhou Yi and Li Yingru talked a lot, and he felt a lot better. Hearing what Qingzhu said, he laughed: "Oh, it's not bad, I know how to use idioms, where do you think I went? Caught and eaten by a goblin?"

    Qingzhu stomped her feet: "Young master, you still have the mind to play a joke, do you know how anxious the master and wife are when you shut yourself in the study these few days?"

    Zhou Yi patted Patting Qingzhu on the shoulder: "Okay, I can't stop thinking like an old mother, my ears are callused." But he will definitely not be like this in the future, no matter what, the body is the capital of the revolution, if he is exhausted , all his ambitions can only become empty talk.

    Back home, I comforted Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan, and talked to Zhou Jia, took a comfortable bath under the service of Qingzhu, had dinner with my family, and went to the study for two hours. , After completing the finishing work of the plan, he turned off the lamp and fell asleep comfortably.     When he woke up the next day, he felt full of energy. Zhou Yi couldn't help stretching out his hand to the sky

    , and shouted: "Let's go, boy!"

his brain.

    This scene happened to be seen by Zhou Jia, his eyes lit up, and he felt that this action was extremely chic, so he grinned and ran to Zhou Yi's side to stand still, and then imitated Zhou Yi's action: "Let's go, young man!" His voice was louder than Zhou Yi's

    . Yi Huan Hong Liang.

    Zhou Yi's face darkened, and he instantly felt pain in the ass.

    "Jiajia, this action is quite silly, so don't do it in the future!" Zhou Yicuo said.

    Zhou Jia shook his head resolutely: "No, I think this movement is pretty good, let's go, young man, ahahahaha..." He kept running this movement and ran away.

    Zhou Yi couldn't explain what he was watching from behind, and instantly felt that his younger brother was being brought up by him like a fool!

    On the second day, Zhou Yi began to get busy with the official establishment of the commercial department.