chapter 48

Chapter 48

    He was still following Wu Qi, and behind them were a few servants who seemed to be here to send him to the exam.

    "Why, did you do well in the exam?" Zhou Yi asked.

    Yang Bufan raised his chin: "It's okay."

    Wu Qi tugged at Yang Bufan's sleeve: "Brother Bufan, I didn't do well in the exam." He pouted and almost cried.

    "Oh, you're here again, little crying bag, can you stop being like this all the time, if you don't pass the exam, you don't pass the exam, and if you don't pass the exam, it's fine!" Yang Bufan looked at Wu Qi with a helpless expression.

    "But...but, if you pass the exam, we won't be able to study together anymore." Wu Qi was very sad.

    "Don't cry, it's fine, even if I pass the exam, I'll study with you, okay?" Yang Bufan took the handkerchief from the servant, and roughly wiped Wu Qi's face. Compromise said.

    "Really?" Wu Qi really stopped crying, and asked him with his eyes wide open.

    "Really."

    Zhou Yi felt funny watching the interaction between the two, and coughed: "I'm going home, you guys go home and rest, and you have to prepare for the next exam!" Bid farewell to the

    two classmates, The family of three drove a carriage back to Xiawan Village.

    Back home, I didn't see Zhou Yi for two consecutive days, Zhou Jia was like a piece of dog skin plaster, stuck to Zhou Yi's body and couldn't be torn off.

    "Brother, where have you been? I miss you so much." Zhou Jia put his arms around Zhou Yi's neck and whispered into his ear.

    "Brother is going to take the exam, come on, come down, it's so heavy, my hands are sore." Zhou Yi patted his brother's fat buttocks.

    "Am I really heavy?" Zhou Jia asked a little hurt when he heard that his brother was tired from carrying him, and quickly struggled to get off him.

    Could it be that it hurt the stupid brother's young heart? That's not okay, it would be bad if it left a shadow in his heart, "It's okay, it's not too heavy."

    "Sure enough, it's still heavy." Zhou Jia looked at Zhou Yi resentfully, then sat down beside her and drooped her head, not speaking.

    "Uh, Qilang, brother is talking nonsense, you are really not fat, children only need to be fleshy to be cute, look, other children in the village are not as good-looking as you, right!" Zhou Yi thought that Zhou Jia was really sad, Busy to comfort.

    Only then did Zhou Jia smile: "That's right, I'm the prettiest, brother, right?" "

    Yes." The corners of Zhou Yi's mouth twitched. I didn't expect Zhou Jia to value appearance so much. I thought that Zhou Jia could be coaxed, but it was only after dinner that I realized that Zhou Jia really took it to heart.

    Zhou Jia usually eats a lot, and he usually has to eat two bowls of rice before letting go of his small wooden bowl, but today he only ate one bowl of rice and stopped eating.

    "Qilang, are you not feeling well? Why do you eat so little?" Wang Yan thought Zhou Jia was sick, so she quickly touched his forehead with her hand.

    "No, I can lose weight by eating less, or my brother won't be able to hold me." Zhou Jia put down the bowl and said solemnly.

    As soon as this remark came out, the whole family laughed.