chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Zhou Yi was shocked when he heard it, his father's business experience is so high?

    After Zhou Laoer became proficient, his speed was much faster. He is really talented in woodworking, and the stroller he made looks exquisite even though he used very simple tools.

    In about five days, he made almost 20 baby carriages, some of which were even carved, which looked particularly high-end.

    Zhou's second son didn't hide it from the house, but they didn't take it to heart, they only complained about him not going out to work these days, and Zhou's mother's face was as high as eight feet.

    During the meal, when Zhou Wen cried and wanted to eat meat, Zhou's mother couldn't help pointing at Sang and scolding Huai: "I almost can't open the pot and want to eat meat, one by one, what have I done, working so hard to raise children for others Not to mention, now I have to raise a bunch of starving ghosts..." Zhou Laoer has not gone out to pick up work in half a month, and this month's salary is definitely not there. For the Erfang family, even if Zhou Laoer can earn money, she I can't even look at it, let alone eating rice now!

    The second room was already used to Zhou's mother, and when she said such a thing at the dinner table, Zhou's second child and Wang Yan just pretended not to hear it, and ate their own meals in silence.

    Zhou's mother was even more angry when she saw their indifferent appearance.

    Zhou Yi rolled his eyes secretly. Having such an unreasonable old woman in the family really affects the mood of eating. It would be great if we could separate the family, but now it seems that this goal is far away.

    After eating, Mr. Zhou was sitting on the Kang and smoking a cigarette. Mr. Zhou wanted to leave as usual, but he didn't want to be stopped by Mr. Zhou: "Mr. Zhou, it's been so long, why haven't you gone out to pick up work?" Don't worry, the third child just took thirty taels of silver from the family, and soon he will hand over the repairs to the fourth child and Da Lang. This is another large sum of money. Apart from farming, the only income for the family is the second child's carpentry work. salary. If the second child does not go out to work, the family will have to sit and eat.     "Grandpa, my father's leg hurts very much." Zhou Er'er's leg was broken when he was a child, and there was no treatment for it. The root cause of the disease has fallen.

    Zhou Er Er had never rested for such a long time before, except that he was in severe pain.

    Hearing Zhou Yi's words, Mr. Zhou didn't seem to have thought of this reason. He opened his mouth in a daze, and subconsciously looked at Zhou's second's legs. A guilty look appeared on his face, and he quickly moved his eyes away.

    "Oh, that's it, let's rest at home for a while longer. No matter what, the body is the most important thing."

    Mother Zhou also glanced at Zhou Er's legs, moved her body, and said nothing.

    "Well, I've been thinking about making some gadgets these days, and I'm thinking about going to the county fair to see if I can get some money." Zhou Er Er said after a while of silence.

    "Oh, okay." Mr. Zhou waved his hand a little discouraged. He didn't pay attention to the gadgets that Zhou Er said he made. When Zhou Er made the baby carriage, he didn't hide it from everyone. It's just that the finished product didn't let them see it.

    When the Erfang family left the upper room, Zhou's mother curled her lips: "Look, it's my fault. Liu Lang is such a young boy, he knows that his words hurt my heart. It must be the second and second couple. Isn't that true?" It’s just that you don’t know how to raise your own.”