chapter 6

Chapter 6 Dad is back

    Wuya and Liuya hurriedly nodded, cheered and began to eat with relish.

    "Elder Sister, Second Sister, you also eat." Zhou Yi didn't have deep feelings for these older sisters. After all, he was already an adult soul. He felt pity for these girls. In modern times, no girl of this age would be a little princess at home.

    "I don't like this taste, Liu Lang, you can eat it yourself." Da Ya said softly, her personality is very similar to Wang Yan, she looks gentle and gentle, and she has the responsibility of a big sister. This is a very sensible person Among the older sisters, Da Ya is also the closest to Zhou Yi.

    "Hmph, I'll eat if Elder Sister doesn't want to eat." Sanya suddenly stretched out her hand and took all the mulberries from Zhou Yi's hand.

    "Sanya..." Big Ya looked at Sanya disapprovingly. Wuya and Liuya were also shocked by Sanya's move.

    "Look, shouldn't I eat it? Why should I give him all the things in the house, and my parents only value him alone. The few of us will not have enough to eat and wear warm..." Two Ya was looked at by several people like this, but instead became emotional, her face flushed, and these few words seemed to be shouted from the bottom of her heart.

    "Sanya, how can you say that, Liulang is our younger brother, he is a boy, so naturally he is different from us..." Big Ya looked at Sanya in shock, not understanding why Sanya suddenly went crazy.

    "What's wrong with the boy, we are not the children of our parents, why should we suffer, and he can do nothing like a young master, no matter what delicious food or clothes, parents will only think of it He..." Sanya almost shouted.

    Wuya and Liuya didn't even dare to eat mulberries at the moment, and they both had small mouths looking at the second sister who suddenly exploded.

    "How can you say Liulang like this? Liulang is a son. He will provide for his parents to support him until his death. When we grow up, we will marry and become members of someone else's family. Liulang is our natal brother and will be a Our reliance..." Da Ya said solemnly without a gentle look on her rare face.

    "Who cares about him being a backer..." Sanya screamed.

    "Three Ah",

    "Second Sister", Fifth Ah and Sixth Ah also spoke together.

    When Sanya snatched the mulberries from him, Zhou Yi didn't say a word from head to toe, but his face turned cold. Sanya was the most thoughtful, and she would sneak the most out of work, and she wasn't very close to him. But no matter what, she never thought that Sanya had already buried an active volcano in her heart, and her prejudice against him was already so deep.

    In fact, Zhou Yi can understand Sanya's thoughts. She works all day long, doesn't eat well and doesn't dress well, and her parents don't pay much attention to her. However, there is a younger brother who is loved by all kinds of people at home. Such a strong contrast will inevitably lead to Makes people unbalanced. If placed in modern times, such parents would definitely be cast aside by thousands of people.     But this was ancient times, girls were not valued, and they were a product of this era. When many girls were sold and kicked out of their homes, Zhou Yi's older sisters were more than enough. And Zhou Yi is also doing his best to help these girls.     Zhou Yi admits that this era is very unfair to girls, but he is not naive enough to fight against the whole environment for the sake of his sisters, he will only do his best, and try to let his sisters live in a limited environment in the future peace and joy. Help them find a good family and be their backing.     But Sanya didn't appreciate it, and Zhou Yi didn't have the mentality of a virgin with a hot face and a cold butt, so whatever, just stay away from Sanya in the future.     Da Ya was furious at San Ya: "San Ah, how can you say that, Liu Lang is not good to us? He knows how to protect us since he was so young, and he will deliberately share the food and rice with us every time we eat. , I was beaten for us today. Look at the other boys in the family, who would treat the sisters like this? Besides, when you don’t have a younger brother, you don’t know what it’s like at home. Those people laugh at their parents behind their backs If you don’t have a son, you won’t even have a family member in the future, even for your parents, you can’t think like that!” “     Why should I think about them? They don’t take me seriously and don’t treat me as their own. Why do you want to get close to them?" I don't know what hormone Sanya took today, as if she wanted to vent all the dissatisfaction in her heart.