chapter 68

Chapter 68 Encounter

    The rural exam is different from the college exam. The college exam is held in Nanyuan Prefecture, while the political center of the provincial capital city of Liangyuan Province is Beiyuan Prefecture, so this township exam is held in Beiyuan Gongyuan.

    It took two days to go to Nanyuan Fucheng last time. This time, the journey to Beiyuan Fucheng is almost twice as long as going to Nanyuan. You have to stay on the boat for nearly five days.

    Last time, due to seasickness, the entire journey was spent in dizziness. This time, Zhou Yi drank the medicine and felt refreshed. After studying for a while, he stretched his shoulders and walked to the bow of the boat to look out for the wind. It was the beginning of autumn. In this season, the sky is high and the air is crisp. Looking at the place where the water and the sky meet in the distance, I feel very comfortable and transparent physically and mentally.

    "Master, it's windy on the water, be careful not to get typhoid fever." Qingzhu took a coat and put it on Zhou Yi.

    The boats sailing in the water, the people swimming in the paintings, the fresh air, and the almost fascinating scenery are all things that will not be seen by later generations.

    In the extremely clear river, many fish can be seen swimming leisurely. Seeing this, Zhou Yi suddenly thought of the plump autumn crabs he had eaten in his previous life, swallowed, and told Qingzhu: "Qingzhu, go get the fishing tools. , I want to go fishing!"

    "Master, you haven't eaten enough fish yet..." Qing Zhu said, the most eaten thing on the boat is aquatic products.

    "Did I say I want to eat? This is fun, understand! Go quickly."

    Qingzhu said in a daze, he didn't understand what is fun, but he was puzzled, since he didn't eat, why bother fishing? Are you not tired?

    In order for Zhou Yi not to be disturbed, this boat was specially rented by Zhou Lao Er in Guang'an County for Zhou Yi. The boatman ran back and forth between Liangyuan and Guang'an all year round, and sometimes he had to catch something in the water to eat, so fishing Naturally, there were tools. Not long after Qingzhu went, he brought the fishing rod.

    Zhou Yi moved a chair and sat on the bow of the boat, and threw the fishing rod into the water. After all, the boat was moving forward, so it was not easy to catch fish, but Zhou Yi was just doing it to pass the time anyway, so he didn't care if there were any. A stupid fish that catches up automatically.

    "Hee hee, young master, look quickly, that scholar is so stupid, he is still fishing on the boat!"

    Not far from Zhou Yibao's boat, a large boat with a Li character flag sailed almost side by side with Zhou Yi's boat.

    Comparing the two, Zhou Yi's boat is pitifully small.

    The boat looked like it came from a wealthy family.

    On the second floor of this boat, the windows were opened, and the delicate female voice just now came out of this room.

    The person called Young Master was wiping the sword in his hand. Hearing this, he raised his head. His face was slightly darker, and his heroic air was a little gentle. Stupid!"

    "My lord..." the servant girl pouted.

    "What's the matter, do you want me to take pity on you?" The young master looked at the servant girl and couldn't help joking.

    "Oh, my lord, what are you talking about!" the servant girl yelled angrily, and ran away in small steps. The young master shook his head, stood up, went to the window to close it, and saw the stupid scholar the maid said at a glance.