chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Zhou Yiquan acted as if he didn't hear Pan Jia's voice, and walked so fast, he was really depressed, he just happened to encounter this kind of thing, if he had known this would be better than listening to Han Xiangru and Pan Sixie's two old wrinkled faces chanting scriptures!

    In the afternoon, Han Xiangru, who felt relieved after arguing with Pan Sixie, was finally willing to leave. Zhou Yi heaved a sigh of relief, and stood up, thinking that he would never come to Pan's house in the future, and hide as far away as possible.

    After spending these days with Zhou Yi, Han Xiangru knew a lot about Zhou Yi's temperament. When he saw the young disciple frowning, he knew something was wrong. It wasn't until he walked out of Pan's residence that Han Xiangru asked, "What happened to you?" Already?"

    Zhou Yi didn't intend to hide from Han Xiangru at first, so he told the conversation between him and Pan Jia in detail, and Han Xiangru frowned after hearing this, "Pan old man is also a heart-hearted man, how can he be so defiant?" I saw that girl looks good at first, and if she is cured, she would be a good match for you, but now she looks like a fool, forget it." Zhou Yi was shocked when he heard that Han Xiangru had such a

    plan , Shouted: "Teacher, don't, aren't you pushing me into the fire pit!"

    Han Xiangru knocked Zhou Yi on the head: "Who is the fire pit, huh? I think you are the fire pit, I have never seen someone like you Such a thick-skinned person!"

    Zhou Yi rubbed his head and said unwillingly: "Teacher, there are so many people, you have to give me some face, anyway, I am also a little talent! If you say I am a pit of fire, ask me It’s a pit of fire, why did you accept me as your disciple? Doesn’t that mean you have no vision? You know I’m a pit of fire, but you still jump into it!” “What kind of metaphor are you talking about, huh?” Han Xiangru was told by Zhou

    Yi I can't laugh or cry, this kid is really here to collect debts!

    Zhou Yi supported Han Xiangru and said flatteringly, "Teacher, I'm still young, so I'm not in a hurry to find a wife. I have to wait until I'm admitted to Jinshi!

    " Scholars, could it be that they won’t get married?" Han Xiangru was helped by Zhou Yi into the Han residence, and the housekeeper of the Han residence watched the two of them, master and apprentice, yelling along the road like no one else. The housekeeper looked at it and sighed, every time Master Zhou came, this master seemed to be ten years younger.

    "Teacher, you can't curse me like that. How could I not be a scholar in my seventies? If that's the case, it's because you, the teacher, didn't teach well!"

    "You bastard, it seems that the old man treats you too broadly. Even I dare to arrange it. You are useless by yourself. When you blame me, do you dare to say that I didn't teach you well?" Han Xiangru took He beat Zhou Yi's ass with a fan, and only beat him to the point of crying: "Don't dare, teacher, don't dare anymore..."

    Han Xiangru beat him a dozen times before stopping, exhausting himself Enough, sitting at the top drinking hot tea and watching Zhou Yi sniffling his nose and not looking at him, smiled: "Oh, you are still playing petty temper, raise your head!

    " Can you save me some face, I am already such an old man, and you still spank my ass to let others know, what face do I have?" I blame the devil for being too cunning, Han Xiangru used to talk about it, no Thinking of doing it directly now.

    "If you can't get rid of your stupidity, I will beat you again." Han Xiangru said with a sneer.

    Zhou Yi shrugged his shoulders and decided not to discuss this issue any more. Han Xiangru's old clapper whose bones were about to fall apart didn't have much strength. In any case, I have to agree with myself when it comes to finding a wife in the future. I know what kind of pot and lid I am looking for!