122

Chapter 122

    "Miss, please eat something, you haven't eaten for two days..." Xing'er was holding the porridge in front of the bed, seeing Pan Si's eyes open and motionless, she begged with a crying sound.

    "She still has the face to eat, so let's kill this shameless scourge." Pan Yuwei walked in from the outside and said with a livid face.

    Pan Si pretended not to hear, and remained motionless.

    "Get up, damn girl, you have the face to lie on the bed for doing such a thing that shames my Pan family..." Pan Yuwei roared angrily.

    "Master, don't talk about Si'er anymore. She was murdered. Didn't you hear the doctor say that she was drugged?" Mrs. Zhang stopped in front of Pan Yuwei, crying heartbroken.

    Pan Yuwei roared: "This is at our house, who can drug her, has she provoked someone... Damn girl, get up and make it clear to me

    " Isn't it great?" Pan Sixie and Mrs. Pan came in from the door.

    "Father, you... hey, it's the son who can't teach the daughter well, and this evil has ruined our family's reputation." Pan Yuwei said in pain, covering his face.

    "Si'er, what happened that day, you tell your grandfather clearly, if someone really harmed you, I will fight to the death and seek justice for you." Pan Sixie said firmly.

    "Someone hurt me? Yes, someone hurt me!" Pan Si, who was originally motionless, suddenly had a look of light in her eyes when she heard this sentence. She sat up with her arms propped up, and held Pan Sixie, as if grabbing the last breath in the officialdom. Driftwood, with a crazy look on his face: "Grandfather, you can avenge me, it's Li Yingru, that bitch, she drugged my teacup, it's her, I want her dead, I want her She's dead!!!"     "What, it turned out to be her, Si'er is very good, and she didn't provoke her, why did she want to hurt Si'er, I'm going to find that bitch..." Mrs. Zhang didn't have much brains, Hearing what Pan Si said, he was convinced, and his anger went straight to his forehead, and he stood up and was about to walk out.     "Stop for me!!!" Madam Pan shouted, "You don't think the matter is big enough, and it's not embarrassing enough!"

    "But mother, is this the case with Si'er?" Zhang cried.

    Mrs. Pan glanced at Pan Si, "Let's figure out what's right and what's wrong, otherwise we'll be humiliating ourselves if we go here."

    Pan Sixie gathered herself together, and said to Pan Yuwei and Mrs. Zhang with her back turned, "Go out, I'll Talk to Si'er."

    Pan Yuwei and Zhang could only agree.

    Myolie wanted to back down, Pan Sixie glanced at her, "You stay."

    Myolie shivered and stood aside.

    "Si'er, tell grandfather the truth. You and the daughter of the Li family have no grudges in the past, nor have you had any grudges recently. Why did she want to harm you like this?" Pan Sixie asked after Pan Yuwei and Zhang Shi went out.

    Pan Si trembled, "Why did she want to kill me? Why did she want to kill me? She... yes, she thinks I'm prettier than her, and if Zhou Yi likes me or doesn't like her, she will drug me..." Pan Si said If you are crazy, the more you talk, the more convinced you are.

    "Zhou Yi likes you? Isn't Zhou Yi engaged to a girl from the Li family? Why are you involved again?" Mrs. Pan frowned and said.

    "Nonsense, Zhou Yi is obviously engaged to me, he is engaged to me, he is not engaged to Li Yingru, that bitch, that bitch, she is not worthy of that position, it belongs to me, it's all mine, hahahaha... ..."