144

Chapter 144

Lao Li's family was shocked by Zhou Yi's monthly salary.

Just jumping around with those weird things, can you still jump out of the monthly salary? The Li family looked at Zhou Yi and couldn't believe it.

"It's true, my name is Zhou Yi. I don't know if you have read the Da Viet Times, but it is run by me." Zhou Yi took out a fish charm from his clothes to prove his identity: "My name is Hanlin University He is a scholar and the Minister of Commerce, so what you say counts."

The fish symbol made of gold and silver was placed in front of the Li family. Old Li also worked as a yamen servant when he was young, so he still has some sharp eyesight. Yes, as soon as I saw the fish charm, I knew what Zhou Yi said was true. Lao Li hurriedly knelt down, and the Li family behind him didn't know, so they also knelt down: "Little old man, I have offended you, please forgive me!" !"

Zhou Yi waved his hand: "It's okay, I don't know what Li Ergongzi thinks, are you willing to leave with me now, as long as you go to the commercial academy, what I say will count." Li Yuanxiu heard that Zhou Yi was willing to let him

continue Doing research, he will support him if he lacks anything. He has been tempted for a long time, so he looked at Lao Li eagerly.

Old Li burst out laughing in his heart. Damn it, could it be that God felt that he had suffered too much in the past few years, so he came to compensate the Li family? As long as Zhou Yi's identity is proved, there is nothing to hesitate about this matter.

Old Li hurriedly said: "He's going, he's going, Master Zhou, thank you for supporting my second boy. You bastard, please hurry up and thank Master Zhou!" In this way,

this young man who wanted to fly to the sky was taken down by Zhou Yi . After telling them that someone would come to pick up Li Yuanxiu in a few days, he rushed to the other side of the capital without stopping.

After inquiring all the way, I came to the He Mansion, and met this old man who was over seventy years old but energetic.

"Mr. He, I heard that you went to sea with you when you were twenty years old, and you didn't come back until two years ago. After you came back, you made a complete map of the world. I wonder if I'm lucky enough to have a look at it?" He Qida smiled: "Master

Zhou See you, the grassroots will appear naturally." After speaking, He Qida got up, stood up and twisted a paperweight in the shape of a pixiu on the bookshelf, and the wall parted the two sides, gradually revealing the true face inside.

This is a huge empty room with nothing in it, only an extremely huge map.

When Zhou Yi saw this map, his heart was agitated; how could it be, how could it be, how could this world be exactly the same as the topography of his time and space? Just be precise.

Zhou Yi stood up abruptly. The historical process of Dayue was too similar to the Ming Dynasty in another time and space, and the terrain was not bad. Zhou Yi felt that there was some kind of connection between the two time and space before, and now he saw this view Looking at the whole picture, Zhou Yi was even more sure.

He walked in front of this map, Asia, Europe, Africa, Oceania...the same, all the same, but now it has a different name, and the names of the countries are no longer the same.

Zhou Yi calmed down the shock in his heart, and bowed deeply to He Qida: "Mr. He, thank you for making such a complete map of geomancy, your reputation will last forever. My boy Chen Ken invited you to be a member of the Commercial Academy. Teacher Kanyu."