chapter 1

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 Pre-Apocalypse

    Xu Yuanchen felt very strange. He found that the new female neighbor across the street was busy and busy every day. The girl was about eighteen or nineteen years old. She still had long hair when she first arrived. , I found that the short hair turned into a neat one. Occasionally, when I saw that woman in the supermarket, I would find that she bought a lot of things, but Xu Yuanchen had never seen her move back. Xu Yuanchen followed her once out of curiosity, and found that things were parking It completely disappears in the field.

    At that time, Xu Yuanchen was dumbfounded, not because those things would disappear, but because he felt that his ancestor had lied to him. You must know that Xu's family heirloom is a space jade pendant, which is now in Xu Yuanchen's hands.

    The Xu family is said to be the descendant of Xu Fu. At that time, when Xu Fu became the immortal queen, she thought that her bloodline would encounter disaster, but she didn't want her inheritance to be ruined because of her ascension, so she deliberately left a mustard space. This mustard space only recognizes the blood of the Xu family's direct line. , which not only contained Xu Fu's collection, but also arranged a five-spirit array to protect his descendants.     The Xu family is no fool, so they naturally know the importance of this space. With the intention of making a fortune in silence to ensure the perpetuity of the Xu family's bloodline, each generation of the Xu family is like a wintering squirrel, sneaking into the space with great effort. Search for things.     In the beginning, because of the space, there were still a few people in the Xu family who could cultivate. Although they didn’t have the skills like Xu Fu, they could still give the Xu family shelter. Talented heirs can no longer cultivate.     No matter how cautious the Xu family is, it still provokes the taboo of those in power. It is not because of the space, but because of the Xu family's wealth, but they don't know that most of the furniture is in the space. The Xu family is already ordinary people at this time. Resisting the imperial power, in the end the entire family of the Xu family saved the young master who had just merged into the space, and escaped under the protection of loyal servants. After experiencing all this, the young master kept his name incognito, and even changed his surname to work. He specially wrote down a family rule, strictly forbidding the children of the Xu family to become officials. After all, he felt that the descendants of the Xu family had always been the best, so what if they got jealous again.     To say that the Xu family used to be squirrel-like, but now they are frightened mouse-like, and they are more cautious in doing things.

    It is precisely because of the Xu family's prudence that the blood of the Xu family has been passed down to this day. Many disasters have been experienced in the middle, and the family rules have gradually become thicker.

    Collecting materials to make the space better, and protecting oneself carefully has become the nature of the Xu family.

    At the beginning, this space only had a bamboo house, a well, a lake and a piece of sea water. After countless generations of efforts and development by the Xu family, the space not only has fertile fields, but also is full of food and vegetables, various fruit trees and medicinal materials. Chickens, ducks, cattle, sheep... Fish and shrimps are raised in the lake, seafood is raised in the sea, and the warehouse is full of all kinds of things, not only traditional Chinese medicine but also western medicine, daily necessities, men's and women's clothes, various seasonings, coal, gasoline They have everything they need, and someone even got a lot of sanitary napkins in. This is probably for my daughter-in-law.