Chapter 82

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 82

    In fact, Xu Yuanchen had already considered the proposal of integrity, but he hadn't made up his mind yet. After all, in cultivation, body training is a low-level skill, and it is more about controlling magic weapons or fighting with people with Taoism.

    So Xu Yuanchen hesitated. If he chooses the road of body training, he will go all the way to the end. Other cultivators are all commanding magic weapons with immortal style, but he can only go up and fight hard... It's like In online games, a fighter's meat shield is very important, but not everyone wants to be a human shield.

    It's just that now that morality has been brought up, it seems that it's time to make a decision.

    In the kitchen, Pei Haojie was washing the vegetables, "Would you like to talk about it?" His voice was low, and he didn't even look at Mu Qing.

    Mu Qing paused for a moment while chopping vegetables, and said, "No need."

    Pei Haojie sighed, but didn't say anything more, he had expected that Mu Qing would not open his mouth, because Mu Qing was too stubborn and liked everything about himself carrying.

    Xu Yuanchen played with Mu Le in the space for a while, and after pouring some blood on Lingquan Baby, he took him out, just in time for dinner, but Yan Tianyu was still in the process of breaking through, so he had no luck.

    Mu Qing only made four dishes and one soup, but they were all served in a basin. Xu Yuanchen directly stuffed a piece of braised pork into his mouth, but after chewing twice, he stopped and slowly finished the meat in his mouth. After a meal, Xu Yuanchen said, "I was thinking, should we kill some mutant beasts in the future and stop eating this kind of ordinary meat." This is what

    Xu Yuanchen just thought of. The mutant beasts contain energy. Although it is small, long-term consumption can also add up.

    "It's sold outside, and it's even cheaper than ordinary pork. Do you want to buy it and try it?" Mu Qing asked after thinking for a while.

    Pei Haojie nodded and said, "You can try it."

    After cleaning up, Xu Yuanchen entered the space and began to temper his body with spiritual energy. He first chose his hands. Without weapons, he turned his hands into weapons, gradually , Without the formula for refining, he used the formula for refining weapons, treating himself as a spiritual weapon to refine.

    Although Xu Yuanchen hesitated, but when he made up his mind, he was able to be ruthless. He survived the aura at the time, let alone now.

    The aura was originally circulating in the meridians of his whole body, but it followed a certain pattern. Now Xu Yuanchen directly tempered it with the aura, starting from the bones in his hand, the aura kept washing against the thumb, making the impurities in the bones squeezed out little by little. Come out, then soak the bones with spiritual energy, and repair the place where the impurities have been removed. The spiritual energy changes the details of his phalanges to make them more perfect, and each wash makes the phalanges stronger.

    It's just ten fingers connected to the heart, the pain can be imagined, and even this formula was guessed by Xu Yuanchen himself based on the recasting of the body by the aura washing away, everything is still incomplete.