Chapter 13 Mu Qing Reminder

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 13 Mu Qing Reminder

    No, aren't you thinking about how to issue a supernatural power? Why did he start to think about this? Xu Yuanchen opened his eyes annoyed, and saw a pair of round eyes staring at him, "Brother, what are you thinking? It's so strange that your expression changes." "Why do you call me brother

    ? "Xu Yuanchen glanced at Mu Qing who was sitting on the side, and then at Mu Le who was lying beside him. He was so fascinated by the thought just now that he didn't even feel it when he was close to him. If he was dead outside, he couldn't die anymore. !

    "Brother is brother." Mu Le sat next to Xu Yuanchen, but he wasn't afraid of Xu Yuanchen at all, "Brother hasn't told Lele yet.

    " When Xiao Le saw their uncles and aunts, why did she call me brother?" "

    Because you are a brother, and they are uncles and aunts." Mu Le looked at Xu Yuanchen and said solemnly.

    Mu Qing thought for a while and asked, "How old are you?"

    Xu Yuanchen was not willing to lie to Mu Qing, so he said, "You are an adult."

    Mu Qing was sure now, and smiled, "Eighteen or nine is also an adult, twenty Five or six is ​​also an adult."

    Xu Yuanchen was a little embarrassed, "Because of something, the date of birth was changed."

    Mu Qing nodded and didn't ask again, but Xu Yuanchen asked curiously, "I'm the same age as Yang Wan, why do you Call me brother, call her aunt?"

    "Because she is an aunt, she is much older than brother." Mu Le explained, "Brother, you are so strange that you keep asking this kind of question."

    Xu Yuanchen narrowed his eyes and looked at Mu Le. Qing glanced, "Isn't Xiao Le also..."

    "Xiao Le is still a child." Mu Qing interrupted Xu Yuanchen. In fact, he also guessed that Mu Le might have awakened his abilities, because before the end of the world, although Mu Le had a bit of a temper Sensitive, but not like now. She has a very clear sense of good and evil in people, but Mu Le is still too young, and Mu Qing doesn't intend to let people know about this ability.

    Xu Yuanchen froze for a moment, then nodded, "Why me?"

    If it wasn't for Mu Qing's consent, Mu Le wouldn't have said this to him at all. After all, although Mu Le looked at him curiously yesterday, he didn't take the initiative to talk to him.

    "Xiao Le said that you are a good person." Mu Qing explained, "You also know that I am an ordinary person, and in the current world... I just hope that if something happens to me, you can see that I saved you back then. Help Xiao Le, of course, without endangering yourself."

    This is a bit unlucky, Xu Yuanchen frowned and said, "You will not be an ordinary person, I think you have supernatural powers, but you have not yet It's time."

    "Thank you for your good words." Mu Qing naturally hopes to have supernatural powers, but he won't force it if he doesn't have him, he will try his best to live and take care of his son, now it's just a rainy day, he will let Xu Yuanchen know about Mu Le The ability is also for the future. Xu Yuanchen can take care of Mu Le's special ability for the sake of his special ability, even if it is used, as long as he can live.