Chapter 18 Mu Qing's Discovery

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18 Mu Qing's Discovery

    Zhao Kang thought for a while and said, "Brother Mu wants to help us prepare meals every day. If he is on duty, whoever will prepare the meals will always have someone to help with the logistics. Brother Mu is hard enough every day, why not just the six of us Someone with supernatural powers?"

    "That's it." Seeing that everyone had no objections, Chu Han nodded in agreement.

    Zhao Kang laughed, put his arms around Xu Yuanchen's shoulders and said, "Brother, let's go in two groups."

    Xu Yuanchen agreed, so that only Chu Han and Yang Wan were left. The two of them happened to be in a team, and Chu Han didn't object , "Each person drives for four hours." In this way, the three groups take turns, and the other two groups can rest for eight hours when they are free, which is enough.

    Mu Qing didn't speak all the time, seeing that the discussion was over, he hugged Mu Le and got into the car first, and sat in the innermost part, but Wang Hong said directly, "I'll come first, I haven't driven a cash transport truck yet."

    "I forgot to take something." Yang Wan suddenly frowned and said.

    Several people looked at Yang Wan, but Chu Han, Mu Qing, and Xu Yuanchen all knew it well, and Chu Han confirmed his guess, and deliberately asked, "What did you forget?" "Things for women.

    " Hong whispered, "I'll be fine soon."

    "Yes."

    Yang Wan quickly ran upstairs with her bag on her back, put all the things in the house into the space, and then took out a few packs of sanitary napkins from the space and put them in the backpack Here, lock the door and go downstairs.

    After Yang Wan ran down, Chu Han looked at her and nodded, supported the compartment with one hand and got into the car, sat next to Mu Qing, and the others got on the car one by one.

    The navigation and map had been prepared a long time ago. Wang Hong sat in the driver's seat, and Tao Zhuo sat next to him. When everything was ready, the car started on the road.

    There is no window at the back of this car. Although it is tight, it is not safe after all. At the beginning, Wang Hong and Xu Yuanchen, who had fire-type abilities, and Tao Zhuo, who had gold-type abilities, insisted on digging out a big window on both sides to be satisfied. , They don't know how to install glass, so they use transparent hard plastic plates as glass. If it weren't for everyone's supernatural powers, it would be really difficult to do.

    Sitting opposite Yang Wan was Mu Qing, and next to him was Xu Yuanchen, "Yuanchen, how is your ability?

    " Said, "I wonder if there is something wrong with the direction of my thinking."

    Chu Han thought for a while, "What are the forms?"

    "Fire strength, fire ball, fire thorn." Xu Yuanchen said in a deep voice, " I tried to compress the fireball, just like a bomb, but it didn’t work.”

    “Maybe you don’t have enough powers.” Yang Wan said, “I’ll try again when you reach the second level, do you feel that you need to upgrade?”