Chapter 181 The Last Days Secret 16

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 181 The Last Days Secret 16

    The demon leader Xu Yuanchen read the memory of one of Chu Han's high-ranking juniors, bored, and began to hide in the dark to watch the differences between the two people. For some reason, he was excited to see the two people getting farther and farther away. He wanted to see when this Mu Qing would get rid of Chu Han, or take revenge? Well, if he is not strong enough, he can help, such as gouging out Chu Han's eyes? After all, Mu Qing blinded one eye because of Chu Han.

    Sure enough, he was made to wait. Mu Qing's revenge was fierce and exciting. He directly ruined Chu Han's career and ruined Chu Han's reputation. Unfortunately, he didn't goug out Chu Han's eyes. Mu Qing left City B.

    The demon leader Xu Yuanchen sneaked behind Mu Qing, wanting to see his next target. After following, he found that Mu Qing had arrived in City C and chose to settle down. The demon leader Xu Yuanchen knew that this was where Chu Han and Mu Qing lived before the end of the world. City, when they had a son? But what about the son? The demon leader Xu Yuanchen started biting his nails, he really wanted to know, so he chose to go back to City B to search Chu Han’s memory, oh, it turned out that the son Mu Qing adopted died on their way to City B, and It was a man-made accident.

    Xu Yuanchen was a little unhappy about this devil. People can be despicable, but don't involve children. No wonder Chu Han can't give birth to children. What about himself? Could it be that the zombies ate too many children? Xu Yuanchen, the demon leader, was very sad. He wanted someone of his own kind, and he didn't want to be a lonely demon.

    Not enough demon leader Xu Yuanchen felt that Chu Han had the potential to become a demon, so he planted a demon seed in him and threw him to a demon cultivator, leaving him alone.     And when the demon

    leader Xu Yuanchen came back from his stroll, he found that Mu Qing was waiting for him, because he said directly, "I thought you left."

Mu Qing might have a mental problem, so he didn't respond, and sure enough, Mu Qing didn't say anything.

    A supernatural person and a demon have lived in such a non-interfering situation for several months. Every day, the demon Xu Yuanchen watches Mu Qing go hunting, exchange some daily necessities, and then come back to cook, practice and sleep.

    Sometimes Mu Qing said that it looked delicious, and Xu Yuanchen, the devil, would steal some of it. The more times he found, as long as he ate more of it, that thing would still appear in the pot the next day. .

    The devil Xu Yuanchen is not stupid. He thinks that Mu Qing may have really discovered him and has a good impression of him. But after thinking about it, Mu Qing can still fall in love with Chu Han, regardless of his appearance, figure, strength or even They have higher financial resources than Chu Han, so it is normal to be crushed by others. The demon leader Xu Yuanchen decided to let Mu Qing meet him because of the delicious food he cooks and silently curry favor with him. Too much charm is also a kind of trouble.

    After finding out that Mu Qing had a crush on him, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen began to help secretly. For example, when Mu Qing was hunting, he secretly stunned the more valuable prey and drove them to Mu Qing's surroundings, or secretly brought fresh vegetables from the space to Mu Qing. I can't even eat rice bowls and noodle bowls. I also warned all the zombies hiding around City C that this is my prey! No one is allowed to make up their minds.