Chapter 167 The Secret of the End Times 2

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 167 The Secret of the End Times 2

    The young man wearing gold-rimmed glasses seemed to have noticed Xu Yuanchen's gaze, and smiled at him. For some reason, Xu Yuanchen felt that this smile was familiar, while Mu Qing, who was next to Xu Yuanchen, narrowed his eyes, but said nothing.

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, and led the people to sit in the row next to the door on the man's left.

    "My surname is Fang." The man said, "These are three assistants of mine. You are here. Can I take it that you agree to carry out this mission?" "Yes." Xu Yuanchen said

    .

    The man nodded to the young man wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and the young man came to the position opposite Xu Yuanchen and the others, nodded to them and said, "My surname is Fu, and my name is Shao Yi." "Hello." Xu Yuanchen also

    said He nodded and said.

    Only then did Fu Shaoyi sit down, and said to the man, "General, I'm starting."

    "En." General Fang nodded, and the psychic man brought them a glass of water each, and then stood back to his original position.

    "I don't know how much you all know about Lop Nur Lake." Fu Shaoyi's voice was very gentle, and the smile on his face was faint but not difficult to touch. On the contrary, it unexpectedly suited him, like a piece of polished jade.

    "Not much." Xu Yuanchen lost a little sense of distance from Fu Shaoyi because of that familiarity, "I only know the surface, and there are... plant virologists." "Actually, to be precise, it

    is biochemistry and plant viruses. "Fu Shaoyi explained, and following his words, a book about three centimeters later was sent to Xu Yuanchen, "In 1954, he gave up the opportunity to further his studies and chose to go to the frontier for inspection. When he was diagnosed with a malignant tumor, he was forced to go back to Shanghai for treatment, and when he got better, he returned to the frontier."

    The materials given by Fu Shaoyi are all there, and he just chose the key points, "In March 1964, the first Lop Nur inspection was carried out, and the three rivers in Lop Nur were tested in less than a month, and it was found that there may be heavy water and other resources. Conclusion." Heavy water is an indispensable material for nuclear energy production, and the country needed to spend a lot of foreign exchange to purchase it. "In October 1964, China's first atomic bomb was successfully detonated in Lop Nur, and Loulan became a military restricted zone." "

    Wait." Xu Yuanchen looked at General Fang and asked, "Why did you choose Lop Nur?" There is an ancient country of Loulan.

    "Young people, don't worry." General Fang said, "I will tell you later, since you are allowed to go, you will never be left ignorant." "In November 1979, the professor went to Lop Nur for the second time

    . In May 1980, he went to Lop Nur for the third time, and it was this time that made him disappear.” Fu Shaoyi was not affected by Xu Yuanchen’s question, “At that time, he left a note saying, ‘I’m going east. Go find a well', regarding the question just now, I don't know how much you know about the sand people." "