Chapter 52

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    "If I hadn't asked for help through the gold-type baby, and someone would save you, you would have become a puppet of the demon cultivator." Jie Cao said arrogantly, "You are really weak." Xu Yuanchen felt a little itchy

    .

    "Huh." The morality knows how to accept it when you see it, after all, people are soft-mouthed, "But you have accepted the inheritance now, and cultivate yourself according to the inheritance. The next time you see them, you will definitely be able to beat them. You must know that you are a shit Lucky guy, you will get twice the result with half the effort in the future."

    "Why?" Xu Yuanchen doesn't think he is lucky, but he must know that if he does it again, he will definitely not be able to bear it, and he doesn't know how he survived it.

    Although the morals are sometimes unreliable, when it comes to cultivation, it is clear and logical, "You must know that the bones, flesh and blood of ordinary people are composed of the energy of food such as whole grains, but these things inevitably contain impurities, so it is said that the general cultivation of true It is best when you are a baby, even those sects of self-cultivation let their disciples Bigu early, and your body is equivalent to reshaping. The energy that provides energy for this reshaping is the aura of heaven and earth, and it has been tempered many times, so it is relatively pure and free of impurities, so you practice It will be easier when you are young."

    Before Xu Yuanchen was happy, Jiecao continued, "Of course, this kind of physique is the favorite of the demon cultivator." "

    You don't need to say the last sentence." Xu Yuanchen felt that he could understand Tang Seng's point of view. I feel it, but it's a pity that there is no Monkey King to protect me!

    "I just let you know." The morality is intentional, and Xu Yuanchen must be whipped to cultivate quickly, "And you don't have any strength now, you are as fragile as a green onion." "I remember I rose to the ninth

    level But..." Xu Yuanchen was not sure, even higher than level nine...

    "So the crystal nucleus is broken." Jiecao said calmly, "Those mutated animals are waiting to eat you.

    " Said, "Fuck..."

    "By the way, that big man is the owner of the gold-type baby. Look at his strength, and then look at you." Jie Cao said bluntly, "I was laughed at by the gold-type baby."

    "I'm really sorry for you." I really want to trample to death a thing that only takes an inch. Why did you keep such a thing? Could it be that you can't bear it anymore?

    Jiecao nodded, "It's good if you know."

    Xu Yuanchen frowned and asked, "Why can you communicate with me now that the big man can communicate with the gold-type baby, and Yang Wan doesn't seem to know the existence of the Lingquan baby?" Got it?"

    "Because the mind is connected." Jiecao lay on the cushion with his legs crossed, "Of course I'm talking about high-level spaces, those with their own souls. You must know that when humans choose spaces, the spirit of space also chooses humans. In addition to the blood inheritance like you and me, there is resonance, the resonance of the spirit of space and the master of space, so that they will appear in front of the master, the big man and the baby of the gold family have stronger resonance, so the baby of the gold family will come out Communicating with him, and Yang Wan's kind... I don't know how she got it, but I think she didn't treat the space completely. Although the Lingquan baby asked her to use the Lingquan, it would not appear in front of her." "     And I couldn't communicate with you like this before, it was all because you were too weak." Integrity selectively forgets that you are also weak, "You have to remember that there are unique things in the space with the spirit of space, such as the spiritual spring And..." After a pause, he didn't say anything. After all, that big man is different from Yang Wan. "That's his secret. I won't tell you until I get permission." "Okay." Xu Yuanchen was curious,     but He's not the kind of person who insists on knowing other people's privacy, "Then what's the use of you?"     Hearing that Xu Yuanchen didn't ask, Jie Cao just breathed a sigh of relief when he was irritated by his question, "I'm useless!! How many times have I beat you! You are a heartless, heartless, bloodless, heartless person, how did I meet such a master." Jie Cao rolled on the cushion.     The corners of Xu Yuanchen's mouth twitched for a long time, and he didn't know how to coax him. After a while, he became honest, "You hurt me, remember to bring the ice silkworm and that spiritual plant in with the stone, you are so lucky, you actually Can resonate with Lingzhi."     "Okay, okay." Xu Yuanchen quickly agreed, "What's the matter with the magic cultivator?"