Chapter 177 The Last Days Secret 12

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 177 The Last Days Secret 12

    This Bodhisattva said euphemistically, but implied strength, and Fu Shaoyi really didn't want them to get in touch. This kind of feeling is not good because everyone knows that they are being kept secret.

    But Pu Tian and Fu Shaoyi must make a choice, but whether it is Xu Yuanchen or Mu Qing, they have already passed the time of being controlled by others, Xu Yuanchen said, "Since saving people can't be delayed, friend Bodhisattva, you should hurry up." Go, don't waste time because of us."

    Before Bodhisattva opened his mouth, Xu Yuanchen continued, "At that time, Bodhisattva friend saw that they were wrong, and he didn't stop them from disappearing in the end. I am afraid that this cause and effect will also be implicated in Bodhisattva friend. What we cultivators are afraid of is These causes and effects have been established, and Taoist Bodhisattva should understand it early, and do one's best."

    Putian narrowed his eyes, and then smiled, "What Xu Daoyou said is true." Xu Yuanchen

    smiled and did not speak again, and Putian looked at it again. Xu Yuanchen glanced at Fu Shaoyi for a long time, and said, "I hope Fellow Daoist Xu will not regret today's decision in the future. Sometimes what you see and hear may not be true, and you can only believe what you look for." "Thank you." Xu

    Yuanchen As if he didn't understand the meaning of his words, he nodded and said.

    Putian nodded to Xu Yuanchen and Fu Shaoyi, turned and left. Many people noticed the situation here, and some people exchanged a few glances, but no one said anything.

    After Putian led the people away, Xu Yuanchen looked at Fu Shaoyi and asked, "Do we have other tasks?"

    Fu Shaoyi shook his head, and said slowly, "Putian is very dangerous. I knew at that time that he would not be with us. Let's go, I'm still relieved, I don't know why he has his eyes on you, you better be careful and don't get involved too much with him." "

    Okay." Xu Yuanchen was not prepared to have too much involvement with them , not only Bodhisattva but also Fu Shaoyi.

    Soon everyone got in the car, and the car started to drive towards Lop Nur again. Xu Yuanchen leaned on Mu Qing and closed his eyes to rest his mind as soon as he got in the car, and his spiritual consciousness kept testing the surroundings.

    Suddenly a voice transmission appeared in his mind, "Boy, it's weird around here, do you want to be together?" "

    En?" Xu Yuanchen replied, "A demon cultivator and a practitioner?" "In the

    current situation, if we don't join Get up, I'm afraid no one can get out alive." Moxiu did not deny, "I am a demon cultivator, but I am not a fool, if you don't believe me, you can use your spiritual sense to check the road behind."

    Xu Yuanchen frowned, and didn't reply right away, but used his spiritual sense to explore the way behind, and didn't notice anything unusual, but he didn't believe that the demon cultivator would lie to him with such simple words, so he checked again, Xu Yuanchen Suddenly, it was wrong... The road behind was exactly the same as when they came, even the location and appearance of the mummies remained the same, but those mummies had obviously been put away.