Chapter 67 Egg Filled Pie

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 67 Egg Filled Pie

    After the three bolts of lightning struck, the black cloud disappeared. Xu Yuanchen was in a bad mood. His back was scorched black, but he was fine, but he could see the scorched hair falling down when he moved his head a little.

    Xu Yuanchen waited for a while to see that there was no lightning before falling down, and then fell off Mu Qing's body. As early as when he suddenly entered the space, he softened, and Xu Yuanchen was worried that he would have psychological shadows in the future.

    Jie Cao dawdled over with a cushion bigger than himself, "It's not me..." Then he looked at Mu Qing and blushed suddenly.

    Mu Qing had already calmed down. He sat up straight on the ground, pulled out a blade of grass to look at it, and then bent one leg and straightened the other. His posture was a little more chic than Xu Yuanchen, the owner of the space, "Is there a bath?" where?"

    Xu Yuanchen smiled, stood up and touched his head, and found that the scorched hair was falling down, the corner of his mouth twitched, "I'll take you there." Then he stretched out his hand.     Mu Qing put her hand on his hand, stood up with strength, frowned slightly before letting go, Jie Cao's whole body was covered by the cushion, barely showing her small eyes and said, "I'll take you there, there is a man-made hot spring over there "     After finishing the words of integrity, Xu Yuanchen also showed some surprise in his eyes, why did he never know that there is a man-made hot spring in the space, and how could Mu Qing suddenly come in this space?     But these can be asked later, the two of them are now in a mess, cleaning is the most important thing, integrity leads the way, Xu Yuanchen walks behind holding Mu Qing's hand, their feet are directly on the grass , this grass feels moist and soft, not only does not make people feel uncomfortable, but also comfortable.     It's just that Mu Qing frowned slightly, because there was always some weird discomfort after walking... Xu Yuanchen noticed it, and didn't say a word, just sent Mu Qing's hand away, took a quick step in front of him, and squatted down.     Mu Qing's lips moved, but she didn't speak, but lay directly on Xu Yuanchen's back. In fact, Mu Qingyuan didn't act so calm. He guessed that Xu Yuanchen's space was special, but he didn't expect it to be so special. Looking at the herds of cattle and sheep in the distance...it's a small world.

    "This is my family's ancestral space." Xu Yuanchen said while walking with Mu Qing on his back, "By the way, my family's ancestor is Xu Fu." "

    Oh." Mu Qing lowered his eyes slightly, "There is such a place, when there was danger, Why don't you hide in?"

    "What do you do when I come in?" Xu Yuanchen said without hesitation, "The setting of this space is a bit weird, only the owner of the space can come in. At the beginning, a certain generation of our family was held in power for some reason. It is a taboo for those who want to kill by design. There are hundreds of people in the family, and the person who has the space escaped, and the rest of the people are all dead, so I also find it strange that you can come in with me." Jie Cao picked his

    stomach , he also knew about it, "I can explain this."

    "Well, you have to explain a lot later." Xu Yuanchen glanced at Jie Cao and said, "There is also the matter of hot springs.