Chapter 94 Subterranean Plants

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 94 Subterranean Plants

    Xu Yuanchen clenched his fist, and the rest of the people came over. Mu Qing frowned, "The earth-type supernatural power opened this hole."

    Xu Yuanchen and the five of them didn't have earth-type supernatural powers, so a few Everyone looked at the people in the military. Han Shaoru's face was not good, and he said, "The one who just got stuck is the earth-type supernatural power." "I'll do it."

    Fan Yu is a wood-type sixth-level supernatural power Take out a seed.

    A few people stepped aside, Fan Yu supported the seeds with wood-type abilities, squatted down, and then put the seeds on the ground, continuously inputting wood-type energy, but Fan Yu found that the energy consumption for the seeds to germinate was greater than usual Doubled, frowned and continued to increase energy input, only to see that the root system of the seed had penetrated into the soil.

    Fan Yu used vines, the plants grow towards the hole, the petioles are thick and hairy, the leaves are nearly round, and yellow flowers bloomed, Xu Yuanchen couldn't recognize what kind of plant it was for a while, In the space, Jie Cao studied it and said, "It seems to be winter melon."

    Xu Yuanchen understood Fan Yu's plan at once, and Jie Cao suddenly exclaimed, "Not good." As

    soon as Jie Cao's words fell, they could see the winter melon vine from bottom to top Turned yellow, Fan Yu's face turned pale, and he let go of his hand suddenly, and the winter melon vine was completely dry, as if it had lost any moisture, it shattered under their gaze.

    Fan Yu's complexion was very bad, and he was holding the crystal nucleus in his hand to absorb energy, "I feel that something absorbs my energy through the medium of wax gourd vines, at first it was very little, and then it increased suddenly." Han Shaoru said suddenly while looking at the

    cave , "I'll go down first."

    "No." It was the captain of the remaining six soldiers who spoke, "I'll go down." Then he began to take things like ropes from his backpack.

    "I'll come." Xu Yuanchen said.

    Pei Haojie nodded and said, "Be careful."

    "Yes." Xu Yuanchen has a space and an aura shield, which is safer than them going down.

    Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen looked at each other and said, "Safety comes first."

    Xu Yuanchen responded and rejected the team leader's suggestion to help him tie the rope, "Be careful too." This hole can sink four people at the same time, so it is not small. The most weird thing is that the hole is extraordinarily round, like It was specially measured by someone. Xu Yuanchen didn't jump in immediately, but put his hands on the cave wall and climbed down little by little, which was obviously safer.

    It gets darker as you go down, but nothing happens. The hole is in the shape of a funnel, and the diameter gets bigger as you go down. It's about 20 meters deep. After stepping on the ground, you can see a circular tunnel. The walkie-talkie is There is no way to use it, but Xu Yuanchen can contact Pei Haojie through Jiecao.     Above the burrow, Pei Haojie explained the general situation. Although Han Shaoru and the others were curious about how the two of them got in touch, no one would ask any more questions at this time. There are various abilities now, and each special ability Everyone has their own little secret.     The team leader took a look at Pei Haojie, and suddenly asked, "Which unit is your brother from?"     Pei Haojie didn't answer, but said, "Let's go down, you decide who will be left."     Wei Xue moved her hands and feet, and said, "I will open the way, You follow." She took the lead to climb down, she covered her hands and feet with gold-type supernatural powers, she climbed happily, because of her great strength, she opened a way for the people behind.     Yan Tianyu followed Wei Xue closely. After Yan Tianyu went down, Mu Qing also climbed down. Finally, it was Pei Haojie. Fan Yu took a look at Han Shaoru and went down. Above, two people go down with me."     The team leader didn't say anything this time, chose another person, and went down with Han Shaoru, and now there were only four soldiers and a member of the mercenary group left on the top , the team member hesitated for a while, but still did not follow.     The top and bottom are equally unsafe, but in comparison, being on the ground is more reassuring.     Soon a few people came down, and nine adults stood below, and it didn't look crowded. The light of nine flashlights was enough to illuminate the place.