Chapter 180 The Last Days Secret 15

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 180 The Last Days Secret 15

    In the space, Jiecao yelled in fright, the voice was sharp and piercing, "How is that possible." The

    second person who noticed the jade card was Mu Qing, who looked at the jade card, frowning tightly, this jade card should be They have been with Xu Yuanchen for a long time, but they have definitely never seen the jade tablet, and the devilish energy on it... is different from the devil cultivator in front of them, it is a purer and thicker devilish energy.

    "When did you get it?" Yan Tianyu just asked without touching the jade plaque. He could see that Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing's faces were not quite right, but there was no way to connect it with Xu Yuanchen for the time being.

    The demon cultivator said, "I have had this jade card for 28 years, and I have been unable to decipher it, but with this jade card by my side, I can practice faster."

    Twenty-eight years... Xu Yuanchen was not born at that time, okay? .

    Xu Yuanchen suddenly reached out to touch the jade tablet, but was stopped by Mu Qing, "Don't touch it." "

    I don't know." Xu Yuanchen looked a little confused, "I think it is very important."

    "Don't touch it." Mu Qing Clutching Xu Yuanchen's hand tightly, "I'm afraid this is a trap."

    Xuan Nan frowned and looked at the demon cultivator, a not-so-good guess arose in his heart, and Yan Tianyu had already realized that Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing The meaning in the words, Baiqiu ran out of Mu Qing's pocket, and jumped on the top of Xuan Nan's head, "This doesn't look like the demonic energy of a demon cultivator."

    Han Shaoru's action was more direct, and he attacked the man with his sword. No matter what the truth is, a demon cultivator must not let this demon cultivator spread the news that Xu Yuanchen has a relationship with the magic energy jade tablet, and he must not take any risk.

    The second shot was Yan Tianyu. He met the spiritual-type supernatural being. Xuan Nan and Bai Qiu also went up to help the two. Xuan Nan and Yan Tianyu cooperated to kill the spirit-type supernatural beings.

    Xu Yuanchen shook his head violently, and hugged Mu Qing, "I'm a little scared...I always feel..." I'm about to become not myself.

    Mu Qing's kiss landed on the top of Xu Yuanchen's head, "It's okay, I'll be with you." The words were addressed to Xu Yuanchen, but Mu Qing stared at Fu Shaoyi, if she didn't have something to ask him, what Mu Qing did was directly kill him.

    Fu Shaoyi's expression was more confused than theirs. He looked at the jade tablet, wondering what he was thinking, and his expression was a little dull.

    At the moment when Baiqiu and Han Shaoru killed the demon cultivator, Fu Shaoyi suddenly exploded. Mu Qing was prepared for it, but at that moment, the entire time and space came to a standstill, and even Han Shaoru who was wielding the sword It's as if the pause button has been pressed.

    Only Fu Shaoyi, he stood up, bent down and picked up the jade tablet, Xu Yuanchen was also unaffected, he had already discovered the abnormality, stood up and faced Fu Shaoyi, "Who are you?"