Chapter 46

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

    If Xu Yuanchen was alone, he would definitely go there immediately, but at this moment his most important thing is to protect Mu Qing and Mu Le.

    Mu Qing didn't go to coax the child right away, but stood up and looked at the commotion, and said with a frown, "Let's go over."

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, and he also planned this. People who didn't react much when they saw zombies eating people were so shocked.

    "It's better not to bring children." The big man who had been silent all this time suddenly said.

    Xu Yuanchen looked over and saw the big man staring there, not looking at them, but the words were indeed addressed to them.

    Mu Qing thought about Mu Le's attitude towards this person, looked at Xu Yuanchen and said, "Go over and have a look, we'll wait here." Not to mention whether it's suitable for a child to go there, it's just that if he can't leave quickly, it will delay things.

    Xu Yuanchen still hesitated, looked at the big man, although he didn't speak, but he understood the meaning, he was worried.

    The big man suddenly said, "Important people, it's better to take it with you." There was melancholy and sadness in his tone.

    Xu Yuanchen felt that the big man's words were reasonable, "I'll cover Xiao Le's eyes in a while."

    After hearing this, Mu Qing didn't say anything, just took Mu Le's hand and followed Xu Yuanchen slowly towards that side.

    He didn't get too close, Xu Yuanchen stopped, frowned tightly, and said, "Go back." This distance is enough for him to see clearly, and it really is just like the big man said, it is not suitable at all. Children go to see.

    Mu Qing didn't ask anything, and walked back slowly with Xu Yuanchen. Mu Le looked puzzled, and yawned with gum from the corners of his eyes, and walked in a daze.

    After returning, Mu Le got under the quilt and continued to sleep.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at the big man over there, he felt that this man must know something, otherwise he would not have said such a thing.

    Mu Qing was also fully awake now, he glanced at Xu Yuanchen and then at the big man over there, tugged Xu Yuanchen's arm and shook his head, "It's just a guess." "En?"

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing.

    Mu Qing said, "I didn't see it just now, but... I guess it's not as simple as death, it should be said that the appearance of death is terrifying."

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, he didn't even want to recall.

    "If it was before the apocalypse, the death of one person would definitely cause riots, but after the apocalypse, after seeing zombies and zombies eating people, and being frightened, one can imagine what it would be like." Mu Qing explained "That's why the gentleman said he wouldn't let children go there."

    Xu Yuanchen didn't know why he felt a little lost. He found that there was a big gap between himself and Mu Qing. If it wasn't for the end of the world, they should be people from two worlds. In terms of money, but on a level of being a human being.