Chapter 54

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 54

    He didn't think about the answer to this question until Mu Qing asked him to eat, and Jie Cao didn't urge him, and chose to wait quietly. Jie Cao believed in Xu Yuanchen, because he watched Xu Yuanchen walk all the way, and now Xu Yuanchen is like The sleeping lion has not fully awakened yet.

    "Is Mu Le still sleeping?" Xu Yuanchen asked seeing that he and Mu Qing were the only ones eating.

    Mu Qing nodded, "I didn't wake him up just now, and his face was flushed from sleeping. He is also tired these days, let him have a good rest, and call him again when we have lunch." Xu Yuanchen nodded and remained silent

    . After eating, he helped Mu Qing pack his things, and then went to the entrance of the cave to think again.

    Who knew that Mu Le didn't wake up until noon, and even Mu Qing couldn't wake him up. Now Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen panicked. Xu Yuanchen quickly contacted Jie Cao and asked, "What's wrong?" Jie Cao explained

    , "It's okay, it may be because he fell asleep, but he entered a state of complete relaxation. The aura contained in the spirit fruit not only made his body healthy, but his abilities might also be upgraded. Let him sleep for a few days. "

    Xu Yuanchen frowned, looked at Mu Qing's worried face, thought for a while and said, "We all ate the spirit fruit, and it's fine, it may be because Xiao Le's heart is not good, so the spirit fruit made him recover It needs a process."

    Mu Qing nodded, didn't say whether he believed it or not, but just touched Mu Le's face with his hand, Mu Le's face was rosy, he was sleeping warmly, and his small mouth clicked from time to time.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't know how to comfort him, so after thinking about it, he went to cook. After all, Mu Le is like this, and it's not good for Mu Qing to prepare lunch.

    Although Xu Yuanchen doesn't know how to make many things, he has enough things prepared in his space. After thinking about it for a while, he washed and tore a few slices of cabbage, sliced ​​frozen tofu and potatoes, added fish balls, shrimp dumplings and sliced ​​fresh beef. Once the fresh hot pot base is cooked, a large pot of rice is steamed.

    Mu Qing naturally smelled the fragrance, walked over with a sigh, and said, "I'll do it." "I'll do it

    , you go and watch Xiao Le." Xu Yuanchen avoided Mu Qing's hand and started to pour into the boiling pot Putting something down, he said, "This food is simple and delicious, try it."

    "It's all burnt." Mu Qing touched Xu Yuanchen's face lightly with her fingers, and said.

    Xu Yuanchen chuckled, lowered his head to hide the look in his eyes, and put the cabbage in the pot, "It will be ready soon."

    Mu Qing didn't speak anymore, looking at the pot with white smoke, he didn't know what he was thinking.

    But Mu Qing didn't refuse to eat, even though he didn't eat much, it was enough, Xu Yuanchen didn't force himself, packed up his things, and watched Mu Le with Mu Qing.