Chapter 44 Arriving at Jincheng

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44 Arriving at Jincheng

    Xu Yuanchen glanced at Mu Qing, "What do you think these two teenagers have?"

    Mu Qing shook his head, looked at Xu Yuanchen, and said in a rare stern tone, "It's better not to know, let alone try to find out. It’s best not to even think about it.” It’s definitely not simple to make the army attach importance to it, and those two teenagers are not simple characters, and they are even dangerous.

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, "I remember." Seeing that Mu Qing had nothing else to say, he stepped forward to test the temperature of his forehead, "I have a fever, go back to sleep." "Okay." Mu Qing didn't try to be brave

    , He just said to Mu Le, "You need to listen to my brother, do you know?"

    Mu Le grabbed Mu Qing's hand, and his little finger picked in Mu Qing's palm, "I will, Dad, get well soon."

    Mu Qing smiled Smiling, he lay face down on the pillow and closed his eyes to rest.

    Only then did Xu Yuanchen look at Chen Fei and asked, "Shall we go out for a chat?"

    Chen Fei hesitated before nodding, wrapped the child tightly in her arms and followed Xu Yuanchen out. You have to know that when she was in the club, Chen Fei would not hold the child like this all the time, or even leave the child behind, and go out by herself, but now... because she didn't want Mu Le to hear,

    Xu Yuanchen closed the door After the door was closed, the two of them walked to the side of the boat, and Xu Yuanchen asked, "Are you going to be separated from us?" "

    Yes." Chen Fei held the child without looking at Xu Yuanchen, her voice was a little low, "Thank you for your care during this time "

    Xu Yuanchen opened his mouth, wanting to persuade a few words, but found that he didn't know what to persuade, "Then you and the baby take care."

    Chen Fei took a deep breath, and then said, "You too...in fact, you are all here In Jincheng, there is still a chance to meet."

    Xu Yuanchen almost asked why they separated, but thinking about his immaturity, he just nodded, "Oh."

    "Mu Qing's injury will stay in the isolation area for three days , when the time comes, I will go to the city." Chen Fei looked at Xu Yuanchen.

    Xu Yuanchen still didn't hold back, and asked, "Mu Qing told you, did we want to form a team?" Chen Fei

    shook her head, just as Xu Yuanchen wanted to say more, she stopped her. Although she didn't speak, the meaning was obvious. Xu Yuanchen looked at her for a long time, then lowered his eyes slightly and said, "I understand." "

    Then I'll go back." Chen Fei touched her daughter's head, "Baby, don't let the wind blow for too long." "

    Yes." Xu Yuanchen glanced at the little baby, "Goodbye."

    "Goodbye." Chen Fei didn't look at Xu Yuanchen again, turned around and walked into the house with the baby in her arms, but just lowered her head and kissed the baby's forehead lightly before entering the house, "Baby, mom I love you."