Chapter 198 Fanwai (13) After becoming a fairy

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 198 Fanwai (13) After becoming a fairy

    The Immortal World, which has always been peaceful and comfortable, suddenly boiled today, and discussions about this ascension to immortality were everywhere.

    #仙界’s largest smuggling case, thousands of living objects were smuggled! #

    # The fall of heaven, the rampant smuggling. #

    # Law Enforcement Fairy for personal gain and bend the law for what? #

    #The fall of Xian N generation, my ancestor is Xu Fu! #

    # No more fair ascension! #

    # Let's pick it up together, and one person will get the status quo of chicken and dog ascending to heaven! #

    # On the importance of winning at the starting line! #The

    culprit who caused all this was Xu Yuanchen who had ascended inexplicably. He held Mu Qing's hand tightly, looked at this man who was said to be his ancestor named Xu Fu, and felt that his whole brain was not enough, "Wait, you Said that the space was specially reserved by you, because there was a devastating disaster in the small world before your ascension, and then your descendants will be the only turning point?" "Yes." Xu Fu did not expect that the space would evolve into what it is

    now However, his own great-grandson ascended to the ascension without even having time to explain anything. By the way, he brought all the things in the space, and the most important thing was a man! Said to be a partner! Look at that clasped hand! Looking at the traces of intimacy that hadn't been covered up in time, Xu Fu felt that his whole heart was going to be broken. Is their Xu family really dead? Ancestor, I am sorry for you!

    "Then I brought up a group of chickens, ducks, fish, sheep, cattle and horses because of the space... I violated the rules of heaven, so I should be punished?" Xu Yuanchen raised his eyebrows and asked.

    Xu Fu sighed, looked at Mu Qing again, and said sadly, "Don't worry, it won't be too serious. Your ancestors and I have been in the heaven for so many years. It's not for nothing, but your ascension is too vigorous, which made you It's all known, if you sneak up, you won't be so troublesome... By the way, this is the pressure of public opinion in your human world."

    "Oh, punish me to come back to the world." Xu Yuanchen said indifferently, "I'm on the bed, soaring up for no reason, okay, I don't want to come up at all, okay!" At the last step, a ray of light led him up, thanks to him subconsciously putting Mu Qing into the space, otherwise they would have separated?

    and! Xu Yuanchen didn't want to stay here at all when he thought that his naked Ascension had been watched several times by a group of people like a monkey and discussed a lot.

    "Why?" Xu Fu didn't expect that the offspring who had been waiting for so long would want to go back. This is too unforgivable! "What's wrong with the fairy world?"

    "Hehe." Behind every person who said hehe, there was a group of beasts galloping.

    "How many people want to come to the realm of cultivation all their lives." Xu Fu felt that the descendants still don't understand the benefits of the heavenly world, so he began to talk to him in detail. In conclusion, there is no pressure to survive. When they come to the fairyland, they will be allocated and returned to the house without having to pay mortgages. .

    Xu Yuanchen held Mu Qing's hand, and didn't want to talk to Xu Fu at all, but Mu Qing asked, "Excuse me, then according to the statement here, Xu Yuanchen is a smuggler..."

    "Smuggling maniac." Xu Fu corrected, "At most, he smuggled one or two contract beasts, but he smuggled five five-element babies, one space tool spirit, one man, and countless chickens, ducks, fish, cattle, and horses." Sheep, ice silkworms, and even a flower demon..."

    "Okay, then what punishment will he get?" Mu Qing felt that if Xu Fu continued to speak, Xu Yuanchen would be a heinous sin, a cancer of the fairy world.

    "Oh, it's okay, fine at most." Xu Fu said indifferently, "Well, I'll pay for it for you, but just give the fairy master a few more bottles of peach blossom wine." Then he looked at Mu Qing and waited for Xu Yuanchen to explain.

    "My partner, my lover, the other half of my life, the soul of my life..." Mu Qing couldn't listen to Xu Yuanchen's speech for a long time.

    Xu Fu immediately began to strike Xu Yuanchen with grief and anger, "You unworthy descendant..."

    Xu Yuanchen was used to being struck by morality, and he had already trained a whole body of iron bones. Although he was struck by lightning and ran around, he was not injured at all. The immortals, who were protesting against Xu Fu's cover-up of doing nothing, were rarely excited when they saw it, they all looked at each other silently and left.

    The next day, the Immortal World Weekly had a big reversal.

    #A Wronged Law Enforcement Immortal! #

    # The cruelty of the law enforcement fairy! #

    # An unspeakable painful struggle for a law enforcement fairy! #

    #He is a tragic hero, who imposed the most severe punishment on the offspring who broke the law, but he was burdened with everyone's misunderstanding! His heart was bleeding, and his eyes were full of tears and pain! It is the collision of family affection and law! He is our unsung hero, a misunderstood warrior! Our greatest law enforcement fairy! #

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes