Chapter 7

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 7

    Seeing the empty house, Xu Yuanchen showed nostalgia on his face. After all, this is the place where he lived for several years. If he left this time, he might never come back again. He walked through every room again, and suddenly remembered that his mother raised him Those flowers and plants, when he moved here, he also brought those things. The delicate ones, such as orchids, were all kept in the space by him, and the cacti were left outside.

    Xu Yuanchen hurried to the balcony and found that all the plants were dead, and felt distressed. If he hadn't forgotten about these and put them in the space earlier, this would not have happened.

    Sighing, he opened the window and took all the flower pots on the window sill outside. He didn't dare to take the soil anymore, but he could keep the flower pots. After all, his father and mother picked them one by one.

    Who knew that after taking it like this, he found that there was still a potted flower that was alive, but it was not raised by him. It seemed to be a wild flower with five white petals and a yellow stamen in the middle. It was only as big as a one-yuan coin. ah."

    Even so, Xu Yuanchen was not willing to throw away the flower. Before he had figured out what to do with the flower, he put it aside, first poured out the soil in the other flower pots, and started to worry after recovering the space.

    This flower must not be held like this, but when it is placed in the space, he is afraid that the soil in the space will be polluted by viruses, but if he pulls it out and plants it directly in the space, he is afraid that it will be killed, not to mention Xu Yuanchen felt that there must be something special about plants that can bloom in the last days.

    After thinking about it, he went into the space and found two plastic watering cans, both of which were less than ten centimeters high, but one was fatter and the other was thinner. It was bought by his mother for traveling with toilet water, and Xu Yuanchen cut the thinner one with scissors. After cutting it short by a third, I carefully moved the wildflower in. After putting the last flowerpot into the space, I compacted the soil and watered the little wildflower. Let’s go.”

    Then cut the slightly fatter watering can in half, and drilled a hole the size of a straw in the bottom of the bottle before buckling it on the bottle for planting flowers, because the difference between the two plastic watering cans is only one circle, so the buckle Fortunately, Xu Yuanchen took out wide tape and wrapped the two watering cans layer by layer. He was satisfied. After putting away the things, he put the simple flower pot in his pocket, so that he couldn't see it if he didn't pay attention.

    It's just that Xu Yuanchen didn't notice that the petals of the little white flower he put in his pocket opened one by one, as if he was gasping for breath.

    Yang Wan left the door for Xu Yuanchen, because after waiting for a long time, her face was not good-looking, Xu Yuanchen pretended not to see it, and put the half roll of paper, toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom, not with Yang Wan's, Instead, put it in a plastic bag and hang it aside.

    When Xu Yuanchen came out, Yang Wan couldn't hold back and asked, "Why did it take you so long to come here?"

    Xu Yuanchen glanced at Yang Wan, and said, "I've lived here for several years, and I'm a bit reluctant."