Chapter 100 Settling Trivia

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 100 Settling Trivia

    There are quite a few small rooms on the second floor, and the hall is even brighter. A girl in a red cheongsam has already come to take them and lead them into a room, where there will naturally be someone to receive them.

    Whether it is the layout or the arrangement, it gives people a comfortable feeling.

    After Xu Yuanchen and the others entered the room, it didn't look like an office, it was more like a tea party hall. There was a small glass round table in the middle of the sofa. After Xu Yuanchen and the others sat down, this person sat down and gave a disposable table to several people. He poured tea into the cup and said, "My surname is Wang. You can just call me Xiao Wang. Do you want to buy a house or rent a house?" "Rent a house

    ." It was Mu Qing who spoke, and Yan Tianyu was drinking water , while Wei Xue was leaning on the sofa and yawning non-stop. Mu Le was sitting in Xu Yuanchen's arms. He hadn't seen so many lights on for a long time, and he was curious.

    "Then do you have any requirements?" asked the man who called himself Xiao Wang.

    Mu Qing thought for a while and said, "It's best to have a private courtyard, quieter." "Wait a moment."

    Xiao Wang got up and walked to the door, opened the door and gave some instructions to the people outside, then came back, and Mu Qing They chatted about things in Yangcheng.

    Not long after, there was a knock on the door. A girl in a red cheongsam came over with a stack of documents, bowed and put them on the round glass table before retreating.

    Xiao Wang flipped through the information and told them about several suitable houses in detail. He didn't just praise them blindly, but talked about the pros and cons.

    In the end, Xu Yuanchen and the others settled for a two-storey small building. Not to mention the yard, the furniture and electrical appliances inside are complete, as long as you carry a bag, you can live there. To be calculated separately.

    There is even a school not far away, which teaches courses from elementary school to high school. Xiao Wang also said that the conditions of this school are good, and there are retired special forces to help with training, so the fees are also high. There are other schools in the Yangcheng Safety Zone. The school, the conditions are not as good as this school, but the fees are very low.

    But there is another point, the school divides classes after finishing the junior high school curriculum, and the children with supernatural powers and those without supernatural powers are taught separately.

    Mu Le is still young now, so he is not in a hurry to think about junior high school. It is better to send him to learn some elementary school knowledge. They are very interested in the special forces training.

    Several people confirmed the house, so Xiao Wang directly arranged for a car to take them there. Xiao Wang naturally wanted to follow him. After he was satisfied with the last look, Xiao Wang said, "The water and electricity bills in the house are paid every month. Someone in the middle came to collect it.”