Chapter 174 The Secret of the End Times 9

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 174 The Secret of the End Times 9

    The shop Mu Le introduced is really good, the store is not big but there are many customers, and Mu Le is obviously an acquaintance, and was led to a small private room by the boss, "Old rules?" "Okay." Mu Le smiled, "The big money is here

    , Find a good one."

    "Okay." The boss smiled and went out directly.

    The food came up quickly, the middle of the table was hollowed out, the red charcoal was placed underneath, and the iron net was on top, Mu Le was obviously very excited and busy, the meat made a sizzling sound when placed on the iron net. The fragrant meat is particularly appetizing.

    Mu Le chattered about school affairs, and kept stuffing things into his mouth. From time to time, he would hold things for Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing, and he wanted to barbecue, without delaying each other.     Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing listened quietly, and waited until the water in Mu Le's cup was finished, and refilled it for him, and after the meal was over, Mu Le said, "Would you like to go back to live with us?" Qing asked.     Mu Le hesitated for a moment and said, "No, I'm going back to school, and my roommate is still waiting for me." "     Well, let the boss make some baked goods, and you can take them home for your roommate to eat." Mu Qing didn't try to persuade him any more. Respect Mule's decision.     Mu Le nodded and said, "Dad, little dad will wait for me for another two years."     "En." Mu Qing smiled, "Don't worry, I'll wait for you for as long as we are not old enough to need your care."     Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing sent Mu Le to the school gate, and Mu Le carried several large boxes of barbecue, hugged Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing respectively, and went in.     "Do you want to raise another child?" Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing asked as they walked back side by side.     "You were born or I was born." Mu Qing raised her eyebrows and asked.     Xu Yuanchen shrugged, "If it's possible, I don't mind giving birth to you." "     Hahaha." Mu Qing suddenly laughed, "You look like a big belly, I'm still looking forward to it."

    Seeing that Mu Qing finally smiled, Xu Yuanchen was also relieved, and whispered to him about meeting Fu Shaoyi today, Mu Qing nodded from time to time, "Do you think he followed you on purpose?" "The weird thing

    is I didn't notice it." Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "If it's not a coincidence, I just noticed that pot of prickly pear balls came down and it was in his hands, I don't believe it's a coincidence." Mu Qing frowned and

    nodded "I don't think it's a coincidence either, but what is his purpose?"

    "I don't know." Xu Yuanchen let out a breath slowly.

    "Is there anything special about that cactus?" Mu Qing continued to ask.

    Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, "I'm not sure, because I had a strange feeling at the time, but I didn't feel that the cactus was special." "Don't think about it."

    Mu Qing was actually a little uneasy, "Maybe he is this one Purpose, haven’t you heard that curiosity is the beginning of affection?”

    “Baby, are you jealous?” Xu Yuanchen put his arm around Mu Qing’s neck, and took a bite of Mu Qing’s mouth, “Quickly say you are jealous.”