Chapter 101

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101

    Xu Yuanchen didn't go downstairs in such a hurry as the moral integrity urged, he walked at a leisurely pace. Mu Qing and the others glanced at him, but they didn't ask any questions. Instead, they walked downstairs beside him, chatting in low voices.

    This made Jie Cao anxious to the point of going crazy. After reaching the first floor, Jie Cao urged them to go to a corner. Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing seemed to be strolling casually, and bought a few small things before leaving. When we got to the location mentioned by Jiecao, that place was quite out of the way. Even if they were all on the first floor of the exchange, the location was divided into good and bad. Those who occupied a good place were either someone or came early.

    When Xu Yuanchen and the others came over, this guy was just putting things out. He should have just arrived, so it's no wonder that Jie Cao only discovered it.

    The good thing that Jie Cao said is a potted plant less than the size of a palm, a small purple clay pot, with green moss inside, two white cranes on it, and green bamboo, except for the moss, both bamboo and cranes are It's fake, but it's well made and looks good.

    Xu Yuanchen picked it up, took a look, and asked, "How much is this?"

    "We also received this from our mission, ten o'clock." The seller is a boy of seventeen or eighteen years old, with red lips and white teeth, and looks very gentle delicate.

    Xu Yuanchen frowned. Ten o'clock is a third-level crystal nucleus, and a second-level crystal nucleus in the Yangcheng Safety Zone is one point.

    Mu Qing said, "It's a bit expensive."

    "You can look at others, and if you want more, I can make the decision for a cheaper price." The seller smiled with a dimple on his face.

    Mu Le looked at the little potted plant, "Dad, Lele likes it."

    Mu Qing looked at his son helplessly, and Wei Xue looked aside, "It's pretty." "It's rare that

    Xiao Le likes it, so I bought it." Alright." Yan Tianyu picked out a few more things casually, "Can I pay directly with the crystal nucleus? We haven't had time to exchange it yet." "Yes." The seller just arrived, seeing that the

    business can be done, he smiled even more happily, Quickly took out a lot of things from the bag, "Look, there are copybooks here, which can be used by children to practice calligraphy."

    Wei Xue chose a white porcelain teacup, which was very beautiful, with a raised koi carp engraved on the bottom, when the water was poured in, the koi carp seemed to come alive and swim.     After picking out some bits and pieces, Mu Qing paid for the crystal cores. A total of four third-level crystal cores and seven second-level crystal cores were spent. Mu Le carefully held the potted plant and talked to Mu Qing with a smile. In other words, it looks like a child who bought something he likes.     Xu Yuanchen and the others walked around for a while, bought some ingredients and went back. As soon as they entered the house, Mu Le gave the potted plant to Xu Yuanchen.     "What's so special?" Yan Tianyu was also a little curious, he put the things he picked on the table and asked.     Xu Yuanchen shook his head, put the potted plant on the coffee table and said, "It's for integrity." "     Aww, you stupid human beings, this is a good thing, absolutely good stuff." Jie Cao kept yelling.     Mu Qing glanced at it and said, "In this case, let's show morality."     Wei Xue just cleaned the white porcelain teacup, poured water into it, and watched it with Mu Le.     "What the hell is this?" Xu Yuanchen looked at it for a long time, and even scanned it several times with his divine sense, but he didn't find anything special about this potted plant other than its beauty.     "Oh, stupid master, I'm not sure." Jie Cao said, "Give it to me quickly!" "     Okay." Xu Yuanchen didn't ask any more, put the potted plant into the space, and said to Mu Qing and the others, "Let's talk about it after Jiecao finds out what it is."     Jiecao carefully held the potted plant, walked to Baby Lingquan, and saw that Baby Lingquan had come out of the crack, looking at him curiously, and asked, "Jie Cao, what did you bring back?"     "Look at this." Jie Cao put the potted plant in front of Baby Lingquan.     Baby Lingquan exclaimed first, then frowned, "The breath is so weak, but it seems..." Shaking the leaves on his head, he saw a drop of Lingquan falling into the potted plant, "Let's raise it for a few days Bar."