Chapter 155 Fire Element Baby 5

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 155 Fire Element Baby 5

    One meal brought the couple closer. Xu Yuanchen noticed that Han Wen might have a problem with her sense of taste. She didn't know the taste of the food she cooked at all, and the coma of the wooden baby might have something to do with the energy contained in these dishes. .

    While chatting, Xu Yuanchen suddenly felt that something was wrong. There was an activity in the tiankeng, which had been silent for a long time. Those men in black suddenly appeared, not only that, but also many things, as if they were ready to leave, Xu Yuanchen thought With one move, all the explosive symbols were detonated directly.

    The explosion made them all feel the earth shaking. Xu Yuanchen grabbed Mu Qing with one hand and Xiao Heng with the other, and shouted, "There's an earthquake.

    " At first, he subconsciously wanted to get down, but when he heard Xu Yuanchen's voice, he froze for a moment, and then started running towards the direction Xu Yuanchen pointed.

    Cheng Yao and the girls also screamed and ran, Lu Honghao carried Cheng Yao directly, and the other two who were close to Zhao Yan and the others also carried them.

    Xu Yuanchen, Mu Qing and the others didn't run away, but after they broke up, Xuan Nan froze for a moment, but didn't move. He just told his brothers to get ready. Yuan Kangtian crawled out of the tent in fright. At first glance, everyone was in a mess. Only Xu Yuanchen The people on their side were calm. He knew the strength of Xu Yuanchen and the others. He didn't care about shouting at Lu Honghao and the others, so he ran towards Xu Yuanchen and the others.

    This was all within ten seconds, and the vibration stopped after a while. Xu Yuanchen and Xuan Nan looked at each other and understood the decision made by the other party.

    "I'll try it first." Xu Yuanchen said.

    Xuan Nan nodded, glanced at Yuan Kangtian, "Leave it to me."

    Xu Yuanchen, Mu Qing, and Xiao Heng walked towards the tiankeng. In fact, they had just made an agreement with Xuan Nan. They didn't go down together, because no one would go down together. They don't trust each other, but they will help each other when encountering enemies below.

    The situation in the tiankeng is unknown, so going down first is naturally more dangerous, but putting someone who doesn't know the details in one's team also poses a threat to the stability of the team.

    But if they don't bring Yuan Kangtian with them, and they are afraid that Yuan Kangtian will play tricks after they go down to the Tiankeng, it will be a shield for their combat effectiveness, especially if Yuan Kangtian and Xu Yuanchen are feuding, and their strength is not bad. If Xu Yuanchen and the others play tricks... let alone Yuan Kangtian , very deceptive.

    Xuan Nan guessed that Xu Yuanchen didn't kill Yuan Kangtian at that time because he didn't want to kill him, but he couldn't kill him. If he killed him, it would affect his strength. Bad enemies survive.

    In fact, it wasn't that Xu Yuanchen couldn't be killed, but he couldn't be killed. It was because of this that Xuan Nan misunderstood and took the initiative to take on the matter of getting people into the sinkhole.