Chapter 152 Fire Element Baby 2

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 152 Fire Element Baby 2

    These people didn't come over right away. Xu Yuanchen found that the dozen or so men were silently observing them, and they were also observing those people. This was a kind of tacit understanding. Focus on Wei Xue.

    Even if she knew that Yan Tianyu and Wei Xue were a couple, she would still show her courteousness. Beautiful women have the right to be pursued.

    Xu Yuanchen silently lit a candle for the lifeless Yuan Kangtian.

    How to send the information to the military area is a problem. In the end, the gold-type baby solved this problem. He refined a few small flying swords, one-time ones, using crystal cores as energy, and can be engraved into flying swords with spiritual consciousness flight path and direction.

    If the consciousness is not strong enough or the energy is not enough, the flying sword will not be able to reach the destination, and there is a small USB flash drive hanging on the flying sword.

    Because they don't know the specific location of the leaders of several safety zones, the destination of Feijian is the top floor of the tallest building in several safety zones. At that time, Feijian will suddenly become bigger, enough to attract people's attention.

    After releasing the flying sword, Xu Yuanchen and the others began to investigate the tiankeng. Because of the existence of the invisibility talisman and formation, Yuan Kangtian didn't notice it at all.

    On the morning of the third day, Xu Yuanchen and the others discovered that Yuan Kangtian woke up early and took a shower, and did not hide that he had space at all.

    But since it wasn't a hidden space, so many things had to be recited, Xu Yuanchen and the others couldn't figure out what Yuan Kangtian was thinking.

    Yuan Kangtian didn't take everyone down, but left more than half of them to let them clean up the surroundings. However, he packed potatoes and other foods into the space and took them away.

    Not only that, but he has never given up on this tiankeng. Every hour he asks people to test whether he can enter the tiankeng, but he never gets close to it himself.

    After Yuan Kangtian left, the man who took the initiative to step down into the Tiankeng walked towards Xu Yuanchen and the others, and the rest of the people were cleaning according to Yuan Kangtian's order, but peeked at them from time to time, with hope and pleading .

    "My name is Lu Honghao, and I'm from Lujiazhuang." After Lu Honghao came over, he didn't say anything false, but introduced himself directly, "There are more than two hundred people in our village, including thirteen elderly people and sixty-four women. People, thirty-seven children, about a hundred young and middle-aged people."

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Lu Honghao and nodded, "What do you want to say?

    " Will the people under him starve to death?" Lu Honghao didn't say anything, and directly stated his own conditions.

    "I want to ask, what's the deal with you?" Xu Yuanchen didn't agree immediately, but smelled it instead.

    Lu Honghao hesitated for a moment and did not speak immediately. He looked at the people behind him, who showed struggling expressions. After a long time, one person mocked himself and said, "Let's talk, no matter how bad it is, it won't be worse than it is now." "Yes