Chapter 36

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 36

    Xu Yuanchen kept what Chen Fei said in his heart, silently counted how many chickens he had in his space, and finally decided that even if Mu Qing ate three a day, it would be enough for him for a lifetime. After all, those chickens lay eggs, and the eggs hatch into chicks The chick grows up... I have goji berries, ginseng, pigeons, black fish... I should also have it, but Xu Yuanchen can't tell the fish species, black fish... it should be black fish... Xu Yuanchen found Chen

    Fei He said that he has all the space, but how to take it out for Mu Qing to eat is a problem, so from the beginning of the high spirits to the later full of melancholy.     Chen Fei thought that Xu Yuanchen was worried about how to find these things, so she sighed and said no more, "The most important thing now is to get it done quickly, I can't protect so many people." "Okay." Xu Yuanchen felt that he would be able     to So thorough, she answered without any pressure, "Don't worry."     This made Chen Fei dumbfounded, and the only bit of melancholy disappeared, and she went out with Tang Dao, and came back after waiting for a while, saying, "I'm taking Mu Le to live at the opposite door. I'll find food and bring it to you at night. You can take a good rest in the house." "     En." Only then did Xu Yuanchen realize that Chen Fei just went out for investigation, and put his hand into his pocket Squeezing the little white flower, he thinks the little white flower is quite useful. Next time, feed more crystal nuclei to see if it becomes more useful. You must know that Xu Yuanchen has been waiting for the little white flower to smoke like a mirror in space. Zombie.     Mu Le climbed onto the bed and kissed Mu Qing, and then obediently left with Chen Fei. If possible, he would not want to leave his father for a single step, but he wanted to be obedient, but Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen couldn't laugh or cry when he walked and looked back.     After they left, Xu Yuanchen blocked the door with benches, cabinets and other things, then pulled out a thin quilt and wrapped it around himself, and lay down next to Mu Qing, yawned, and said, "Go to bed quickly." "     Mu Qing responded, moved his body slightly, changed his posture, and then closed his eyes. All he can do now is to restore his body as soon as possible, is it a superhuman? He only hopes to be a person who can protect his son and repay Xu Yuanchen.

    Xu Yuanchen was actually sleepy too, but he couldn't do without someone keeping watch at night, and he had to find a place to hide things later, when he felt that Mu Qing fell asleep.

    Xu Yuanchen just got out of bed, went to the toilet outside, closed the door, took out the little white flower from his pocket, poked the stamen, and said softly, "I'll be back in a while, you have to be good." Little white flower hugged Xu

    Yuanchen pointing fingers, humming dissatisfiedly, "Don't leave Chenchen."

    "I'll go find something." Xu Yuanchen promised, "I'll be back in a while, can you stay and help me protect them, I know that little white flower is the most powerful .” After all, Xu Yuanchen felt that it was due to Xiao Baihua that he hadn’t encountered a zombie for so long.

    "Okay!" Because of being praised, Xiao Baihua rubbed Xu Yuanchen's fingers contentedly, "The most powerful." "Yes,

    the most powerful." Xu Yuanchen said quickly, "Don't let the zombies come over, you know?"