Chapter 92

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 92

    "It's a zombie with a seventh-level spiritual system." Xu Yuanchen said, "But it's dead." Lao Chen couldn't get in touch

    with him, Fan Yu frowned, and said, "Zombies with a sixth-level and above should all be dead." Dead."

    "Unless there are zombies who can rise to level 6 or 7 overnight." Mu Qing sat up and said.

    Old Chen said, "I see."

    "Is there no sound at all inside?" Fan Yu asked while supporting himself.

    "Yes." The look on Lao Chen's face was not good. He specially brought people with hearing abilities this time, but there was no sound in the safe area, and the walkie-talkie couldn't be used, so they immediately suspected that there was someone with high hearing ability. Level psychic zombies isolate the safe zone from the outside world.

    Han Shaoru's face is ugly, his only younger brother is inside, and now he only hopes that it is a simple isolation, not... Now that the

    situation is unknown, even if Han Shaoru is worried about his younger brother, he can't say anything about going in to investigate. After all, his brother's life is important, as are the lives of other soldiers.

    "Jie Cao, can you see what's going on inside?" Xu Yuanchen contacted Jie Cao in the space. For some reason, he felt that Jie Cao was too quiet, and he was a little uncomfortable. It couldn't be that the spirit spring had run out of water and was sad.

    If Jiecao knew what was going on in Xu Yuanchen's mind, he would definitely be killed by lightning. Ever since Chu Han came, Jiecao has been hesitating whether to tell Xu Yuanchen about this, and to appease the irritable Lingquan baby, so he didn't find safety in the first place. The area is wrong, I heard it at this time, and quickly started to investigate, but found that the entire safe area seemed to be covered in smog, and nothing could be seen.

    Jiecao told Xu Yuanchen about the matter, Xu Yuanchen pursed his lips, and said nothing.

    Seeing that there were no clues, Lao Chen took Han Shaoru out of the tent, "Even a zombie with a seventh-level spiritual system can't trap everyone." "Unless there

    are special circumstances." Han Shaoru said in a deep voice , and glanced at the four mercenary groups over there, Lao Chen frowned, and glanced at the guard, and the guard went to make arrangements, and everything should be done carefully.

    An hour after losing contact, Lao Chen led someone closer to the gate of the safe area, and the hearing man said, "There is still no sound, as if they were isolated." "I'll take someone in to have a look."

    Han Shao Ru said again.

    "No." Old Chen directly refused, and then said with a frown, "Xiaolin chooses five people, and puts iron chains around their waists, and asks them to enter with walkie-talkies, ten meters first." "Yes."

    Han

    in the safe zone Shao Rui and the others were tense and walked towards the door. Suddenly, there was a scream from behind, like a chain reaction, and the people around also exclaimed. Han Shaorui and the others stopped and went directly Turn around to see what's behind you.