Chapter 193 Extra Story (8) Secondary School Day-to-Day (5)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 193 Extra Story (8) Secondary School Day-to-Day (5)

    Mu Le stays with the supernatural being Mu Qing every day, because none of them knows when the two of them will switch. The superhuman Mu Qing went shopping together to see the outside world and the plants and animals that had long since disappeared in the supernatural Mu Qing's world.

    Compared with the closeness between Mu Le and the superhuman Mu Qing, although Xu Yuanchen and the superhuman Mu Qing are not unfamiliar, they are more like ordinary friends. They can chat but are not close, as if they have deliberately drawn a dividing line .     Today, the superhuman Mu Qing didn't go out with Mu Le again, but sat quietly in the small building, listening to Mu Le talking about things at school and what he encountered during missions, the supernatural Mu Qing was like a Like the most patient parents, listening to his friends who are still talking about him, the troubles he encountered and his distress, patiently accompany him, and tell him some life principles and principles that he had no time to say at the beginning.     In fact, Mu Qing and Mu Le have said all these things, they said different things, but the meaning is the same, but neither Mu Le nor Xu Yuanchen mentioned anything.     This talk lasted until late at night. Mu Qing, the supernatural being, took a sip of warm water to moisten his throat and said, "Actually, I should have told you about these other things. Thank you, Xiao Le." "Dad." Mu Le     looked Looking at the expression of Mu Qing, the supernatural being, he felt a little flustered, and said, "Don't thank Lele, you will never need it, Lele likes to listen to Dad's words." Mu Le hasn't used Lele to call himself for a long time, but now he Mu Qing still calls herself this way in front of her, not to be cute, but to say for another self, "Lele will always love Dad, because Lele knows Dad... Dad also loves Lele.     " Looking at Mu Le, he suddenly smiled and said, "He taught you very well, and you are very happy."     Mu Le nodded vigorously, but couldn't say anything anymore. Mu Qing, the supernatural being, looked at Xu Yuanchen who had been silent all this time. , "You are a good lover, and the other I am very lucky. I can feel from what you said that he is very happy. This is enough, and I will continue to be happy like this forever."

    "Actually..." Xu Yuanchen didn't know what to say about his other self, he didn't have any advantages at all. The burden is good..."     The supernatural person Mu Qing shook his head, "It's too late." If the devil Xu Yuanchen can show up earlier, even if he is so naive, they still have a future, because Mu Qing never asks for much. I want a partner who is excellent, and I don’t want high material things. I just want a single-minded person. This is how he treats his lover, and he also longs to be treated like this.     But now it is no longer possible. A person who has given up completely has no energy to bear this again. "It's too late." When it's too late, he no longer has the ability to love someone.     Xu Yuanchen didn't know what to say, so he pursed his lips and felt grateful to Yang Wan when he saw the supernatural being Mu Qing, at least he didn't go too late, so if his Mu Qing was in pain, even if he was smiling The sorrow of not being able to go.     "I have a feeling that I'm leaving soon." The supernatural being Mu Qing said, "I want to be happy..." Happiness is something that he has given everything he has been chasing for decades.     "Yes." Xu Yuanchen promised, "We will all be happy, you...you let yourself go, whether it's Mu Le's death or anything else, it has nothing to do with you, those are not your sins, you are not needed I will bear it."     The supernatural person Mu Qing smiled, but did not speak again.     In another space, Mu Qing looked at the demon leader Xu Yuanchen. He had a very subtle feeling that he was about to leave, but there were still many things he wanted to do that he didn't do, such as getting rid of Chu Han in this space, but he didn't dare ... Sighing slowly, Mu Qing said, "I'm leaving."     The devil Xu Yuanchen looked angry, "No."     "Don't you want another me to come back? How can he come back if I don't leave?" Xu Yuanchen Looking at the demon leader Xu Yuanchen with raised eyebrows, he asked back.     "Then you go." The devil Xu Yuanchen said very simply, "When are you going?"

    Mu Qing thought for a while and began to say, "Actually, my taste is relatively light, and I like lighter foods, not fried ones." "Could it be that

    the other poor me doesn't let you eat what you like?" Xu Yuanchen looked surprised, and felt that this Muqing was quite pitiful, so he took out a bunch of fruits from the space, "Eat more." He sighed and said, "If I can meet another me, I will definitely tell you about it." He."

    Mu Qing felt that there was no way to communicate, so he stopped talking after thinking about it, and he was not in a disadvantaged temperament, "Do you know where Xiao Le is buried?" "

    What do you want to do?" asked the devil Xu Yuanchen.

    Mu Qing said, "I want to go and see him."

    "I'll take you there." The devil Xu Yuanchen followed Mu Qing secretly at the beginning, but later, in order to let Mu Qing feel at ease in the dungeon, he specially took Mu Qing with him. Qing went to move Mu Le's grave together, so he arrived soon with Mu Qing.

    Looking at the simple cemetery in front of him, Mu Qing squatted down, reached out and touched the tombstone with only the name and the person who erected the monument written on it, "Xiao Le, Dad is here to see you." No matter how much Mu Qing could

    say , took out Mu Le’s favorite food and his childhood toys from the space, he buried the toys beside him, and put the food in front, “Daddy loves you.” Mu Qing said softly with her forehead against the

    tombstone , "Also... I'm sorry, I can't help you avenge... Don't forgive Dad..."

    Xu Yuanchen, the demon leader, looked at everything in front of him quietly, until Mu Qing stood up and said, "Goodbye."

    "Goodbye." The demon leader Xu Yuanchen Said, he felt that this Mu Qing was a little pitiful, so he rarely softened his voice, "Tell me in another world what you want to eat, don't treat yourself badly.

    " Xu Yuanchen gave a pure smile, "En."

    A burst of red light enveloped Mu Qing, and when the red light dissipated, the demon leader Xu Yuanchen appeared in front of his eyes and became his own Mu Qing again, and immediately the demon leader Xu Yuanchen rushed over to hug him and said, "You are back, The other you are so fierce! The other I am quite pitiful."

    "Well, I'm back." Mu Qing, the supernatural being, turned her head to look at Mu Le's grave in a low voice, "Xiao Le, as long as you are happy "

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing who had changed back, and the heart he had been holding was relieved, "I miss you."

    Mu Qing hooked Xu Yuanchen's neck and exchanged a kiss and said, "Me too, the other you are quite cute "

    "Even if that was me, I would still be jealous." Xu Yuanchen said with his arms around Mu Qing's waist.

    Mu Qing smiled proudly, did not answer, but looked at Mu Le, and was not surprised to see Mu Le's eyes were red, "Xiao Le, as long as you are happy, it is the best comfort for him. "

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes