Chapter 38 Set the direction

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 38 Set the direction

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen watched Jie Cao jumping up into the space like a bouncing ball, and quickly surrendered, "I will definitely collect diamonds in the future, and let you exchange them for spiritual spring water." Jie Cao stopped in front of

    Xu Yuanchen, and Heidou glanced at him. Glancing at Xiao Baihua, she rubbed Xu Yuanchen's leg with her chubby body, and looked at Xu Yuanchen expectantly with her small eyes, "Is it just for me?" "I want to use it too."

    Xu Yuanchen said mercilessly, "Don't I forgot, I still need to cultivate."

    "Then... I can use it for you." Jie Cao said with some pain, "But let me use most of it."

    "Okay." Anyway, it is all exchanged for Jie Cao, and in Doomsday diamonds are really worthless, "But... that spirit spring water is very dangerous to use, Yang Wan is simply a zombie summoner." Jie

    Cao received a satisfactory answer, and Mao was also shunned. He just snorted and said, "That's her." I don’t know how to use it, isn’t it okay if you use it?”

    “Why?” Xu Yuanchen said with a frown, “And Yang Wan bathes in Lingquan every day...and drank a lot, and hasn’t upgraded yet, and the zombies..." Ji Cao

    thought After a while, he said, "Let's put it this way, Yang Wan is like a sponge, soaking in the spiritual spring water every day without absorbing it, and it comes out as soon as it is squeezed. The spiritual energy only exists in the flesh and blood, not in the meridians, like a piece of sponge. Do you think that vicious dogs will not chase fresh meat that magnifies the fragrance countless times? At the beginning, you were splashed with a lot of spiritual spring water. I helped you turn that spiritual spring water into energy and melt it into your meridians. The nucleus becomes the energy that supplies the upgrade of the crystal nucleus, which means it has become a part of you, so it will not be easily sensed by the zombies." "

    What about the zombies?" Xu Yuanchen asked.

    Jiecao explained, "Zombies are already dead, they have no flesh and blood at all, so they can only drink spiritual spring water, which cannot be absorbed by the body, and the energy directly impacts the crystal nucleus, so zombies can easily upgrade after drinking spiritual spring water, but this upgrade The zombies that come up will be weaker than zombies of the same level that rely on their own energy absorption, as if they have been ripened, but after a period of time, their ability will also increase, and their potential will even be higher than that of zombies that have not absorbed spiritual spring water , that's why you were able to kill that newly upgraded level 4 zombie."

    Xu Yuanchen's eyes lit up, "You said that if we can have so much spiritual spring water, we can circle a group of first-level and second-level zombies, then feed them drinking spiritual spring water, and kill them to dig crystal cores after they have upgraded..." Is it good to plant a day?

    Jiecao was also attracted by the beautiful situation Xu Yuanchen said, but the reality is that they themselves have no spiritual springs to use. Shocked by the popping sound, she shrank the petals unconsciously, looked at Jie Cao's appearance, then looked at Xu Yuanchen's appearance, and decisively jumped onto Xu Yuanchen's shoulder after Jie Cao stopped attacking, and rubbed him with the stamen face, "Chenchen..."