Chapter 50

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

    That sweet fragrance seems to be able to go straight into the lungs. After just a few sips, I feel that the stale air in my chest has been melted away. Not only Xu Yuanchen and the others, but even the little white flowers that have been entangled on Mu Qing's arms all along. Mu Qing's arms climbed up to her neck, revealing small white petals, the small leaves curled and stretched continuously.

    Xu Yuanchen's eyes were completely attracted by this fruit, and he took two steps forward involuntarily. Just as he was about to pick the fruit, a thought flashed in his mind, "It doesn't mean that there will be monsters next to this legendary treasure of heaven and earth." Are the beast spirits guarding?"

    Mu Qing wiped off Mu Le's drool, pinched the little white flower from her neck and put it on Xu Yuanchen's shoulder, "It's better to be careful."

    Xu Yuanchen nodded and looked at the first cave. In the circle, the cave is empty except for this plant and the fallen leaves piled up on the stone. There are no legendary poisonous snakes, centipedes and the like. Could it be that I am finally lucky? Is this a treasure that is not guarded by monsters? Or just isn't there? Thinking of this, Xu Yuanchen always felt a little excited.

    Finally, the ancestors have accumulated virtue, and the ancestors have blessed them once! After all, they are also descendants of Xu Fu!

    But just in case, Xu Yuanchen still wrapped several fire wires around his hands, and he took a step forward, two steps carefully... The fragrance of the fruit became more intense, Mu Le bit his finger and looked at the fruit, and finally went to the fruit. Mu Qing rubbed his arms, really wanting to eat...but no, father didn't ask for it...he swallowed hard, it was so fragrant, so sweet...

    and when he got to the plant, nothing happened, Xu Yuanchen felt relieved In one breath, several fireballs appeared on his left hand, and the line of fire on his right hand disappeared, and he stretched out his hand to touch the fruit carefully.     None of them noticed that a small round head stuck out from under the fallen leaf, and black eyes the size of a grain of rice stared closely at Xu Yuanchen, and when Xu Yuanchen's finger was about to touch the fruit, he took a deep breath With one breath, he straightened his body into a bow shape and blew.

    When Xu Yuanchen felt the cold, he suddenly withdrew his hand and hid to the side, but as soon as he moved, he remembered that Mu Qing and Mu Le were following behind him, his body froze for a moment, and he could only resist, the flame in his hand suddenly rose ... But it was too late at this time, the cold air surrounded Xu Yuanchen instantly as if attracted, and then a lump of ice appeared in the cave.     All of this was in the blink of an eye. Because Mu Qing noticed it too late, she didn't even care whether it would hurt the fruit. The water polo in her hand flew towards the direction of the attack. I don't know if the temperature in the cave is too low. Still being restrained, Mu Qing found that the water polo turned into a hockey puck as soon as it came out, and the water ability was completely useless.     Afterwards, Mu Qing and Mu Le were also frozen into ice sculptures, and the ice on their outer layer was obviously much thinner than that on Xu Yuanchen's body.     The flame in Xu Yuanchen's hands, which was frozen into lumps of ice, had already been extinguished, and he did not lose consciousness. He could even see the outside situation with his eyes. Jie Cao covered his face with his hands, it was too horrible to look at.     Xu Yuanchen felt a kind of oppression, not like the sense of danger when facing those two teenagers, but a feeling of being restrained. He had a little understanding of Xiao Baihua's feeling when he met the fire-type zombies.     But this kind of suppression made the fire crystal nucleus in his mind very dissatisfied, and a kind of fighting spirit when facing natural enemies constantly filled his thoughts.     Is this the strength of the beast? Could it be that the beast will be invisible?     I saw a round body like white jade with a pair of small black eyes, crawling out with arches and arches. If it hadn't been frozen, Xu Yuanchen felt that his expression must be distorted. He and Mu Qing Is it just cleaned up by such a small thing? This is obviously a silkworm, no matter how cute or beautiful it is, it is still a silkworm.     Divine beast? Stealth? It is completely too small and has a low sense of presence.     Xu Yuanchen stared at the silkworm slowly crawling towards the fruit, thinking of the fragrance of the fruit... Thinking of Mu Lehe... it will freeze to death...